What Did You Vape Today?

9de0da4d86123444bd788ac990f48efa.jpg

Strawberry beer at Thirsty Scarecrow with some berry blaze and tropical ice mix in the billow

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
I live just down the road from there xD

Seems like you vaped a snapped guitar string, middle #C by the sounds of the twang. :D

Lol @blujeenz - you make me laugh

CV Melon on the Rocks is a special juice. Was one of the first juices with a coldness that I loved. I have two or three bottles of it that I "discovered" in the depths of the vape cupboard this weekend. Decided to give it a go again and am so happy I did. Its a cold melon vape but the melon is not very sweet. I like the sour taste in my vapes and forgot about the pleasing sourness in the background of this juice.

Finishing off my Skyblue Creme Citron, really sad about it! Hopefully @Zeki Hilmi will be hooking me up with a new ADV!

Lol @blujeenz - you make me laugh

CV Melon on the Rocks is a special juice. Was one of the first juices with a coldness that I loved. I have two or three bottles of it that I "discovered" in the depths of the vape cupboard this weekend. Decided to give it a go again and am so happy I did. Its a cold melon vape but the melon is not very sweet. I like the sour taste in my vapes and forgot about the pleasing sourness in the background of this juice.
And it`s for that reason I nominate @blujeenz for the "Always a good LOL" medal;)

Metadaor 12mg - Reo Grand
Ashy Bac 12mg - Reo Mini
Burst 3mg - Billow V2

Currently vaping on this in a goblin mini seated on a VapeLyfe clone.. Gift from a Chinese mate (I dare say).

Attachments

• lindbergh-vapor-co-gone-baby-gone-30ml-e-juice-p815-2914_zoom.jpg
    lindbergh-vapor-co-gone-baby-gone-30ml-e-juice-p815-2914_zoom.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 31
Currently vaping on this in a goblin mini seated on a VapeLyfe clone.. Gift from a Chinese mate (I dare say).
Yes you may dare with the greatest of pleasure. And most welcome to the forum. If you feel like it please introduce yourself at the end of this thread: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/introduce-yourselves.t24/

And do tell us more about that juice. Has an interesting name.

Happy vaping.

Milk Lab - Frappe (Breakfast)
Milk Lab - Hakaberry (Lunch)
Milk Lab - Pomgurt (Dinner later on)

MMM_Berrynade(yum!!!!)
MMM_Sweetbac20160202_143703.jpg

Tonight I will try out some Fog Machine_White Dragon in the Subtank :)

Berrynade, sounds interesting. Not even on the MMM web site. Please tell us more - fruity, tart, very sweet, etc?
Hi, on the ijust2 i get a nice berry inhale with sour tint on the tongue and on the exhale a tingy lemonade taste. Actually tastes exactly like the name says. Kinda like lemon twist with a dash of berry. Very refreshing

Back