What's in your hand right now?

Nope, I got it from Creme de Vape in the UK... saw it when I was ordering my Wicket. I must say I'm impressed with it so far...
It seemed to have overall good reviews.
Well only know by how long it stays in your rotation. Give us an update every now and then please.

It seemed to have overall good reviews.
Well only know by how long it stays in your rotation. Give us an update every now and then please.

Will do @Resistance! The mod is very comfortable and no sharp edges... the battery cap copied from the Hellfire Titan is a win as well. The 2ml juice capacity of the tank and the fact it uses commercial coils will probably kill the tank for me eventually. And the restricted DL may just be a dash too tight for me as well.

Dibs! Lol i neeeeed this setup, how you finding it skipper?

I think by tomorrow I will be in a position to make a call for me... I have a feeling the 2ml capacity and tightness of the draw may be a deal-breaker... let's see how the commercial coil is on day 2.

I think by tomorrow I will be in a position to make a call for me... I have a feeling the 2ml capacity and tightness of the draw may be a deal-breaker... let's see how the commercial coil is on day 2.
Waiting anxiously! Im moving more toward a tighter draw and loving my pods so if flavour is good from your perspective I'm super keen!

They say the GT tank can handle a few coils in their range.
https://help.aspirecig.com/what-coil-can-i-use-with-nautilus-gt-tank-are-nautilus-coils-compatible/
Try another coil as well.
I see the biggest airflow hole is also 2.5mm that doesn't give too much air to begin with.
Which coil are you currently using in there?

Edit. I saw now the mesh coil.
Yes, these tanks were designed for the MTL market in collaboration with Taifun.

Last edited:
Waiting anxiously! Im moving more toward a tighter draw and loving my pods so if flavour is good from your perspective I'm super keen!

Onto tank refill number 2. Top-fill with no leaking on the refill which is good. The tank is good looking and it feels high-end and it has a flat top so my Siam Tips look great on top! The flavour isn't as good as my rebuildable RTA's of course but the coil seems to be improving so let's see how we go today.

I have the black, gunmetal and silver ones @Silver. I love the simplicity of this RTA.
View attachment 191631

I’m assuming you doing quite a number of wraps to get to 1.9 ohms?

I have the Vandy vape superfine MTL wire and I see mine is 3.5 ohms per foot. I have 30gx2 core.
With about 6 wraps or so I am getting about 0.7 ohms

Yours is 5.2 ohms per foot (I see yours is a 28g core), so you would probably get about 1 ohms or so with 6 wraps

I could never find the ideal coil for the Siren. But have wanted to experiment more with it

I’m assuming you doing quite a number of wraps to get to 1.9 ohms?

I have the Vandy vape superfine MTL wire and I see mine is 3.5 ohms per foot. I have 30gx2 core.
With about 6 wraps or so I am getting about 0.7 ohms

Yours is 5.2 ohms per foot (I see yours is a 28g core), so you would probably get about 1 ohms or so with 6 wraps

I could never find the ideal coil for the Siren. But have wanted to experiment more with it
I'm surprisingly only doing 6 wraps (contact coil). The logic says I should be doing more but I don't think the space allows for more than 6-7 wraps with a Clapton coil anyway. 20200303_095550.jpg 20200303_095550.jpg

Back