What's in your hand right now?

Stopped using high nic a long time ago, I just wick my MTL's a little different to run 70/30 and even 75/25 in there, max 6mg.

Nope, 12mg mtl for me, and some days I crave more, lol. but I'll see your Expro, and raise you one

IMG_20210904_214741.jpg

Black Rose T5 with Dvarw DL, Ariel Aliens inside, Mavaton X cotton and filled with Red Pill!
BlackRose T5 5.jpg

a Big shout out to @JurgensSt for excellent service to get the x18 to me and for the matching tip , highly appreciated , 1 st time I'm using the Clutch and loving the hand feel of it , and 1st parallel mod I own .There is no overhang , it's the black plastic scratch protector you see.
upload_2021-9-5_12-17-44.png

PnP had a special on the Vuse ePod 2. Device with 2 pods. I chose the 3mg Mint. For the price, i thought what the hell.

Im not a pod fan but this surprised me. Nice loose MTL (I despise full MTL)
Nice throat hit and surprisingly satisfying. For R199, its a bargain.

Yes there are obvious issues, pod does move a bit due to crappy magnets and it does feel flimsy. But ive bought pod devices for R400 that were worse

View attachment 238433

I've been meaning to get one for myself just for the heck. I got one for my mother-in-law a few months back and was very surprised. Can't ask for more for R200.

After almost a week of not being able to taste . I can finally vape again..what a great juice .
ddb515e4379cd10ee652e1eff0f47f13.jpg

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Back