What's in your hand right now?

Yes, there it is!
2a17b5839b13ce89c15886fe2c7e986c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fun photo @Michael Hockey
Looks like you are winning!?

How's the Noble juice?
Id love to hear about that

Wow! :rock: Never heard of those mods but they look super awesome! I still have three Tube Mechs which are quite special for a few reasons and I have never been able to part with them.

Some of my tube mods are called extra special because they are unicorns that very few were made of, like the TiX, and a Provari 1 of 3 and 1 of 1 prototype that are also still new. But special is in the eye of the beholder and most folks won't pay the price for mods like these.

None of the gear that came before the Reos matter anymore. They are still all around only because I've never bothered with the mechanics of selling any of them.

What's not to like? I still think the SubTank rocks in terms of versatility, and the iStick50 is just the bees knees :D

You are right about the SubTank Mini being versatile
And the iStick50 just chugs along day after day. It has such a nice size and feel in the hand

I bought the SubTank mini to see what all the fuss was about this very popular tank and I can see why its so popular.

I just dont understand why several people said they were getting leaking problems. Ive never had one drop come out of it in a few months.

I have about 14mg in it at the moment. And only at 12.5 Watts. Simple 1.2 ohm single kanthal coil. So lovely for long restricted lung hits while relaxing...

Awesome @Michael Hockey !!!
You are on a roll!

Not sure of posting on the forum will detract from your concentration or if its bringing you good luck.

Take a vape in any case and let us know if you win it all!

1a15b3ed3973efa80659a88f970c195e.jpg

I've decided to give the X-Tank a go after deliberating for a few months. It's an Atlantis with 10ml capacity basically. Great with the Target coils.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
IMG_4698.JPG

Brought home the SAFTA award for best original score in a TV drama, along with the minivolt/griffin combo I took with to the ceremony ;-)

Minivolt is definitely better looking :p

This little nymph has been in my hand since she arrived this afternoon (Friday).

32-2.jpg

I bought some brass Grand and Mini doors about a year and a half ago to patina, but never got around to it. Some of the folks doing them were getting some nice one though.

Was really nice to get an entire brass mod that Mr. Reosmods himself did, especially since when he did a few quite a while back he decided not to put them on his website for sale because he wasn't happy with most of them. This is one of the very few he was that I bugged him about getting way back then.

View attachment 48612

Brought home the SAFTA award for best original score in a TV drama, along with the minivolt/griffin combo I took with to the ceremony ;-)

Minivolt is definitely better looking :p

Wow, @method1 - congratulations!!
Thats a great honour and an epic achievement
Huge respect

Wow!

Anywhere online we can listen to the original score?

Pro Loafer
Lol @blujeenz

Its harder to even get nominated than it sounds, first you have to get retrenched, then you have to constantly monitor what you're doing to make sure it wont be considered work.
My neighbour pops his head over the wall and asks me if Im okay, "Sure" I say ..why?
He says, You're been standing there, holding on the dirt bin for 20min.

I was wondering if it would be work. :D

Back