Trying a new wine in this brilliant rainy weather
And the Leprechaun is loaded with ELP Special Reserve

More alcohol @Lushen ;-)
Getting ready for the weekend I presume :D

Getting ready for a beach holiday
T-Mods, leprechaun and Reo are packed and ready to go

Sounds lovely
Enjoy!
Please send us some pics of you on the beach with a Reo in one hand and a choice of your favourite drink in the other.

Wow, 18mg
You are definitely in a different league

That stuff would burn the hair off my chest

Lol, one day I will catch up with the other guys on the big rigs ;-)

Sounds lovely
Enjoy!
Please send us some pics of you on the beach with a Reo in one hand and a choice of your favourite drink in the other.

I will post pics when I get back
There is limited connectivity in Xai Xai and definitely no wireless where I am staying

I'm going to disconnect from the world of technology for 10 days

c289b65cd2dc111efccebde176ae808f.jpg
Sister in law brought me this from the Philippines. Nice and mild fruity coconut vape.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

@Papa_Lazarou you are an enabler! I keep seeing need to have stuff! :D

Is that a Viper on top? I got one of them but was disappointed with it... would love to see the build in it?

LOL - happy to "help", Rob.

Yep, it's a viper. I like it, but I've modded the air hole to 2.5mm. The build is just a simple 2.5mm twisted 28g single coil coming in at .6ohms. Tootle puffer set up, but flavour for days.

Yeah I know… I'll probably catch it from some Reo folks for this who know I only use Reos now days…

But I have 6 new to me NET extracts I mixed/fast aged that need to be trial ran for a bit before I’d build for any of them in a Reo. So this morning I dug a couple of GP PAPS X’s with matching hybrid 20X1 Senio drippers out of “The Box” as easy vehicles to use to find out if I like any of these NET’s. One is SS w/SS Senio, the other a LUX AluBronze w/Brass Senio. Just running them in 18490 config for now.

Experiencing the strange feel and use of a tube mod again after so long not using them is a kick. At least I haven't tried to squonk one yet, but I have forgot to drip soon enough a couple of times. :)

xdripss.jpg

I have mostly PAPS X's, some V3's, but also a V2.1, Piccolo 3.1 and the TiX unicorn that make up the 11, plus Herons, Spheroids and SnP's.
7-11.jpg

Yeah I know… I'll probably catch it from some Reo folks for this who know I only use Reos now days…

But I have 6 new to me NET extracts I mixed/fast aged that need to be trial ran for a bit before I’d build for any of them in a Reo. So this morning I dug a couple of GP PAPS X’s with matching hybrid 20X1 Senio drippers out of “The Box” as easy vehicles to use to find out if I like any of these NET’s. One is SS w/SS Senio, the other a LUX AluBronze w/Brass Senio. Just running them in 18490 config for now.

Experiencing the strange feel and use of a tube mod again after so long not using them is a kick. At least I haven't tried to squonk one yet, but I have forgot to drip soon enough a couple of times. :)

xdripss.jpg

I have mostly PAPS X's, some V3's, but also a V2.1, Piccolo 3.1 and the TiX unicorn that make up the 11, plus Herons, Spheroids and SnP's.
7-11.jpg

No non-reo hate should apply, brother. That is an amazing collection of one of the best models of tube mech there is. I know you fought the F5 wars and dug deep to acquire them all.

Wow! :rock: Never heard of those mods but they look super awesome! I still have three Tube Mechs which are quite special for a few reasons and I have never been able to part with them.

Trusty Subtank Mini with 'Strawberry Ice' on a comfortable in the hand iStick50.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458323390.015008.jpg

Keep calm and a Vape On

No non-reo hate should apply, brother. That is an amazing collection of one of the best models of tube mech there is. I know you fought the F5 wars and dug deep to acquire them all.

Yes and no. I did dig deep, especially for the lowest serial number TiX that is still new/has never been used and never will be by me. But overall when I got the hang of it the F5 thing was not really that bad. Their app and server are set up to handle an enormous number of transactions at the same time from the 91+ countries they sell to worldwide. That's how some items that were a very limited run that month sold out within minutes (and the one and only very, very small run of the TiX that were gone in a minute). All the gear I wanted was always scored, some of it was even surprise gifts added to orders. The owner and I share a long list of parallel's in our lives, so became quite close, spent way more time in conversations on the side than on the forum. We still stay in touch now and then.

Back