What's in your hand right now?

Hey Mr Rob.

How are the ceramic coils holding up. At the meet u said it was tank 48. Have u changed them yet?

Nope still going strong on the same coils... fill number 56 (or thereabouts... I'm losing count now) on tank 1 and refill 10 or 11 on the other tank with Milky Way. I am so impressed I can't even say anymore...

I have nailed one and a half 100ml bottles of XXX thorugh the one coil! :eek:

Nope still going strong on the same coils... fill number 56 (or thereabouts... I'm losing count now) on tank 1 and refill 10 or 11 on the other tank with Milky Way. I am so impressed I can't even say anymore...

I have nailed one and a half 100ml bottles of XXX thorugh the one coil! :eek:
Holy smokes that is extremely impressive . I suppose without the hassle of constantly changing coils one can vape more often now haha. xxx is some good juice.
Im really considering a target now. Mmmm

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Holy smokes that is extremely impressive . I suppose without the hassle of constantly changing coils one can vape more often now haha. xxx is some good juice.
Im really considering a target now. Mmmm

Just make sure you have a few 100ml bottles of Vapour Mountain XXX ready when your Target Tank arrives! :D

Lol thanks Rob.

Yea oom is going to be getting a lot more orders.
You must let me know when u change to coil rob im super interested to see how long it still has

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Thought this went through last night :( So a bit of a belated post :mad: More like a what was in your hand last night :)

Was at a wedding in KZN, Zimbali Lodge and pic was too good not to share !

vsddsa.jpg

Last edited:
Try and explain the favour if you can... compared to every other vape device you have ever tried before.
Wow That's Difficult but ill do my best... :) It brings the Juice to life where there were subtleties in my other tanks.. the flavour bursts , the Litchi and berries shine through.. and it tastes like they are literally shining in my mouth, the menthol is still there but takes a bit of a back seat for me in this tank. Difficult to put in words , one has to just give this a try it to understand it.

Sunbox E8 with a nipple. Juice is a DIY tangerine lemonade. It's morning here, so this is my breakfast.

sunboxE8.jpg

And how do you like the Sunbox? When SuperX switched from REO's to Sunbox's it made me sad....

The E8 is the closest thing to a regulated Grand (without being a retrofit like turbocad does). I like them, and prices are getting more reasonable. This one was a (very thoughtful) gift from someone I helped with their business.

SuperX is now living the life on FB as mod for the Sunbox group. When that boy digs in, he digs in deep. Plus, he gets to swear on FB :)

The E8 is the closest thing to a regulated Grand (without being a retrofit like turbocad does). I like them, and prices are getting more reasonable. This one was a (very thoughtful) gift from someone I helped with their business.

Maybe it's time to retry the REO DNA30! :D
REODNA30 001.JPG

How much did you pay for that mod?

I didn't buy this one (it was a gift), but you're looking at about 7000 - 8000 rand (depending on style type and cup configuration) for a new E8 with the cf panels. They can be had in the classies for somewhat less, but the E8's are still current and hold their value.

I didn't buy this one (it was a gift), but you're looking at about 7000 - 8000 rand (depending on style type and cup configuration) for a new E8 with the cf panels. They can be had in the classies for somewhat less, but the E8's are still current and hold their value.
Thats hectic but such a beautiful mod!

I am very interested in getting one of those but the whole customization options and purchase options through me off! May i ask did you get directly from a group or from suppliers themselves?

I am very interested in getting one of those but the whole customization options and purchase options through me off! May i ask did you get directly from a group or from suppliers themselves?

With the E8 (full size, not the Nano), you've basically got the following options...

* Classic or Modulo models (the Modulo has a back panel that the Classic does not).
* Sunken (14mm), UFO (22mm), or Ultra (universal and very much the best option) cup.

That's it. You can get add-ons, like the cf panels - these are easily swapped in and out.

I didn't buy this particular mod - it was given to me by a good friend whom I'd helped start up his business. I have, however, bought both from the manufacturer (del sol) and from classies on FB. Never a group buy, though (note that I live in Canada - very small population in general, and a teeny, tiny squonk community, so group buys for anything are rare).

With the E8 (full size, not the Nano), you've basically got the following options...

* Classic or Modulo models (the Modulo has a back panel that the Classic does not).
* Sunken (14mm), UFO (22mm), or Ultra (universal and very much the best option) cup.

That's it. You can get add-ons, like the cf panels - these are easily swapped in and out.

I didn't buy this particular mod - it was given to me by a good friend whom I'd helped start up his business. I have, however, bought both from the manufacturer (del sol) and from classies on FB. Never a group buy, though (note that I live in Canada - very small population in general, and a teeny, tiny squonk community, so group buys for anything are rare).

Cool, Sounds like its a great mod i have heard very good things apart from the price being very high.

Today we're rocking some VM Peach2 Rooibos, takin my big-pants mod to work with me today, hoping the batteries hold out!

140316.jpg

Back