What's in your hand right now?

Scratching it........ha. He can't even TOUCH it without leaving massive prints. Ha.

You gonna use white gloves every time you use that one, @Rob Fisher?

Hehehe... no... just used the glove for effect... the shiny surface actually holds up pretty well to human touch. ;)

IPV 5 with Avocado.

J4R1zTI.jpg
Its a beautiful mod I'm really enjoying mine and battery life is really good in the Ipv5. All you missing is the moonshot Rdta!!!!

I think I'm going to get a TRA P-67 and do that to it. I've already got the Mother's Mag....and the rags.....don't have the P-67 yet.

Am keen to get the P67 too @JC Okie
Tumbled Raw Aluminium for the win!

Dual Snow Wolf Mini's! One Black, One White! Both with the amazing Target Tank on top! :rock:
DualSnow 001.JPG

Rob dammit
Now you have me wanting the snow wolf for my target

Even though the VTC mini is doing such a fine job

I just like the metal casing of that snow wolf

Rob dammit
Now you have me wanting the snow wolf for my target

Even though the VTC mini is doing such a fine job

I just like the metal casing of that snow wolf

100% Hi Ho @Silver! There is just something about the Snow Wolf Mini...I must say the simplicity and beauty of the Snow Wolf Mini with the unbelievable flavour of the Target Tank has to make this combo as close to perfection as we have gotten on our vape journey so far.

Stop, stop
You're making it worse!

Love it
Hehe

What's in the hand today are the 2 Snow Wolf Mini's with their Target Tanks! (VM XXX in one and Foggs Milkyway in the other) Then we have the Minikin with Moonshot (coiled and wicked by Olly) and XXX and lastly we have the big Snow Wolf 200 with the Avocado on top and XXX inside with an Alien Clapton and wicked according to @Oliver Barry's instructions last night and now I have the Avo with flavour at last! Olly you rock Dewd! :rock:

HandCheck 001.JPG

What's in the hand today are the 2 Snow Wolf Mini's with their Target Tanks! (VM XXX in one and Foggs Milkyway in the other) Then we have the Minikin with Moonshot (coiled and wicked by Olly) and XXX and lastly we have the big Snow Wolf 200 with the Avocado on top and XXX inside with an Alien Clapton and wicked according to @Oliver Barry's instructions last night and now I have the Avo with flavour at last! Olly you rock Dewd! :rock:

View attachment 48028
Please share @Oliver Barry's wicking instructions for the Avocado.

Tight through the clapton and then cut off around 60% of the tails so the tails go into the holes really loosely and down to the bottom of the tank. The mistake I made was the wick tails too thick...
Perfect, thanks....just what I needed.

Not right now but yesterday (oh I miss my Sunday!). Don't have the interwebs at home so took this one to upload today!

130316.jpg

My Diablo RTA with a 0.62 dual coil on top of my Koopor Mini (I'm slowly getting used to it). Filled with some Litchi and Menthol, really good for a summers day!

Back