What's in your hand right now?

Fines for both of you. They in your left hand :p

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

That Kraken set up looks awesome... but the whole SS Rope, Mesh etc sounds like a major exercise?

Erica the REO Grand with normal juice in my paw tonight and most of the weekend.

View attachment 4690
It is a major PITA. Plenty torching and then pulsing and tweaking the coil to get rid of the hotspots.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

It is a major PITA. Plenty torching and then pulsing and tweaking the coil to get rid of the hotspots.

Thanks @thekeeperza that's what I thought... I was so tempted to get a Steam Turbine but then I started doing some research and the setup look way above my pay grade!

Thanks @thekeeperza that's what I thought... I was so tempted to get a Steam Turbine but then I started doing some research and the setup look way above my pay grade!
There are utube videos that show how to use normal cotton wick on genesis attys but I have tried and failed miserably. Maybe I didn't persever enough. I will try again in due course though.

Magneto with Kayfun 3.1 and custom tank section.

uva2u7aq.jpg

Sent from Galaxy S5 LTE using Tapatalk

bysy2yre.jpg

Kiera ready for a day out in Knysna.

Sent from my REO filled with VM Menthol Ice with a drop of coconut!

My MVP 2, Kanger Aerotank with (VK) Wacky Wicks. I can still get the taste of Kings cream (VK) undertones, worried I rinse the Tank & Coils in vodka, been through a few coils already (TDSC_0821.jpg otal Bad luck). Enjoying the Vape :--)

Here's the picture;

Reo grand with Rm2 filled with my new ADV. Diy 80vg20pg 12mg unflavoured jooose. this stuff is goood!
e6e4u6a3.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

looks really good sharief

on a side note, unflavored juice is pg, vg and nic?

Reo grand with Rm2 filled with my new ADV. Diy 80vg20pg 12mg unflavoured jooose. this stuff is goood!
e6e4u6a3.jpg

See many ECF Reonauts do the unflavoured. They say it tastes like a light Marlborough cig, if I remember correctly. And easy on the pocket and wick.

See many ECF Reonauts do the unflavoured. They say it tastes like a light Marlborough cig, if I remember correctly. And easy on the pocket and wick.
its growing on me with each toot im liking it more and more. nice and creamy at 20pg80vg. I have found that my juices does not taste the same in a reo compared to the evod. heavenly t in an evod is the best and no other tank gives that same taste off that the evod does. but I guess its just personal preference

I am considering another tank system atm. Got the kayfun and aqua. Both are great, although thr aqua is more of a dripper with tank due to the need of refilling often.
So, the Kraken is out of the equasion because it has to be a tank that can be coiled "normal". 2 options: Squape or Flash-E-Vapor (FeV). The FeV V3 will be released end of the month and I have a chance to get hold of at release. Advantage is that it's another german made mod with a good service behind it if something goes wrong. I spoke to someone yesterday who has the V2 and the Kayfun.... and he prefers the V2. Both are equally easy to set up.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9195 mit Tapatalk

I am considering another tank system atm. Got the kayfun and aqua. Both are great, although thr aqua is more of a dripper with tank due to the need of refilling often.
So, the Kraken is out of the equasion because it has to be a tank that can be coiled "normal". 2 options: Squape or Flash-E-Vapor (FeV). The FeV V3 will be released end of the month and I have a chance to get hold of at release. Advantage is that it's another german made mod with a good service behind it if something goes wrong. I spoke to someone yesterday who has the V2 and the Kayfun.... and he prefers the V2. Both are equally easy to set up.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9195 mit Tapatalk
The Squape (Swiss made) is a very easy setup and fill, but have not used it frequently enough to give a verdict on the vape, initial impression very good. The Fogger V4 is also very highly rated.

Going to get owned in some bf4 me thinks..

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1400360065340.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1400360065340.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 34
uploadfromtaptalk1400361921396.jpg Right hand a Kayfun Light Plus on a vMecha. Vaping berry, litchi and menthol from Vapour Mountain. Left hand a double brandy and coke.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

View attachment 5170 Right hand a Kayfun Light Plus on a vMecha. Vaping berry, litchi and menthol from Vapour Mountain. Left hand a double brandy and coke.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
there is a reo lurking in the background?

Today was a big day for me
First day out with the Silver REO Mini
What a pleasure

image.jpg

Back