What's in your hand right now?

whats in my hand right now? Med Lemon, Halls, a biiiig bottle of Fizzy orange flu medicine stuff and my Kayfun/magneto (Customer twisted my arm for my nemi) with Cherry menthol inside... I refuse to be sick for the Vape Meet :p

This filled with custards last stand :D

yha6e3ez.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Careful not to do a Silver with that Silver, @Silver :D. You will probably have to look at lower nic with the Reos with the improved contacts. I have had to move down from 24 to 18.

LOL, thanks @Matthee
Indeed, I am vaping VM Choc Mint 18mg in it - packs a really solid punch - I have to go easy - not for chain vaping.
But the flavour is just sooooo goood!

Don't know how you managed 24mg on a low ohm coil for repetitive vaping!!!!

Thanks all for the comments and feedback

Sorry for the very large picture - I did it from my iPhone - directly on the website (not tapatalk)
Was so excited that I just had to take the pic and post it.

Kayfun+Brass nemi with VK Kings Cream ;)

right hand: SVD + mPT3 (custom coil) with Legends Monroe
left hand: Neme + IGO-L with LekkaVapors Elvis' Breakfast

PS. I typed this message with my nose

So this is what is keeping me going, it's pretty much always in my hands unless I'm using them for something else. The juice in there is a mix of the last drops in all the old bottles I could find.... really hope a courier makes it to me today. :sweating:

821843337n.jpg ??

So this is what is keeping me going, it's pretty much always in my hands unless I'm using them for something else. The juice in there is a mix of the last drops in all the old bottles I could find.... really hope a courier makes it to me today. :sweating:

View attachment 5238 ??
If you run out I can help you out with some VM Peach2 Rooibos. All I have with me at the moment

I'm holding thumbs @annemarievdh, all three of them.

Thanks @Die Kriek, I may just take you up on that ;)

In an act of pure desperation (ok, and a lot of curiosity) I grabbed some generic 0 nic "tobacco" and mixed it with a few Ricoffee granules, right in the clearo....... tastes ezzactly like Bovril :confused:

I'm holding thumbs @annemarievdh, all three of them.

Thanks @Die Kriek, I may just take you up on that ;)

In an act of pure desperation (ok, and a lot of curiosity) I grabbed some generic 0 nic "tobacco" and mixed it with a few Ricoffee granules, right in the clearo....... tastes ezzactly like Bovril :confused:

Hahahahaha nooooooo :-D that is just hilarious

I usually use 24mg liquids but seeing as my options are a little thin I was at least hoping for a caffeine buzz seeing as there was no nic, but alas..... :(

I humbly suggest goggas in Tzaneen stay away from DIY mixing - seems more like ending in a "vlieg in die salf" or a "fly in the soup" :D

I humbly suggest goggas in Tzaneen stay away from DIY mixing - seems more like ending in a "vlieg in die salf" or a "fly in the soup" :D
Hey wena, my mixes have been (mostly) successful. Granted I've never added anything like coffee granules :tmi:

Back