What's in your hand right now?

So I have 2 batteries that I alternate on a daily basis to ensure I always have a fully charged battery in my unit at work.

Somehow the 1 battery didn't charge and I didn't check it.

Got to the office and the battery died while the other is at home.

Luckily another guy at work has a twisp with a spare battery that he was kind enough to let me use for the day.
duzate8y.jpg

since when do people get to watch naruto at work? :)

since when do people get to watch naruto at work? :)

Ha ha. Well spotted. ;)

Been trying to clear my backlog of Anime.
Nautilus was next on the list.
Started was waaaay back at episode 1. Still have a long way to go. Ha ha!

Twisp.
Because i dropped the iTaste vv in the toilet. :( rinsed it. but of course it's stuffed.
Need to find another one, or something vv, vw, quickly.

PS: ok, vapeking.co.za, 10 minutes, still no page. i suppose it's a local host.

Twisp.
Because i dropped the iTaste vv in the toilet. :( rinsed it. but of course it's stuffed.

Oh NO! That sucks big time! I'm hoping you dropped it in there after you flushed :eek:

I did the same thing (after flushing) with a Nokia a few years ago, dried it out and it worked perfectly, Nokia needs to make mods :)

Hope you get sorted really soon

Oh NO! That sucks big time! I'm hoping you dropped it in there after you flushed :eek:

I did the same thing (after flushing) with a Nokia a few years ago, dried it out and it worked perfectly, Nokia needs to make mods :)

And that's why one should avoid 2nd hand cell phones:D

oh Yes! just think about this for a sec.... some of those older phones had pretty descent little vibration motors ;)

o_O ok ok ok, are there actually people who would sell a cell after using inappropriately! !!!!!

Sies man.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

bhwhaha that mental imagery is sooooo not what i want right now :tmi: :rofl:

Twisp.

PS: ok, vapeking.co.za, 10 minutes, still no page. i suppose it's a local host.

dude it might not be stuffed, leave it in a bowl of rice for a couple of days

No, it was only pee. i think my mind was elsewhere. The green light came on. i pulled it out, unscrewed the tank, and rinsed it. Shook it. it started cycling through the red/yellow/green. Then i put it in front of a fan heater. Eventually the light stayed on green and i went to bed.

The lightsaber with frenilla in

6e5epere.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk
Frenilla is fantastic. One can vape it at any resistance. And you can rescue many a juice by adding some Frenilla. They are out of stock now, only 6 mg I think. Also seems they will be having some sort of amalgamation to go big. Will not be doing short runs then, but am sure Frenilla will become a permanent feature. Everybody just love it.

Frenilla is fantastic. One can vape it at any resistance. And you can rescue many a juice by adding some Frenilla. They are out of stock now, only 6 mg I think. Also seems they will be having some sort of amalgamation to go big. Will not be doing short runs then, but am sure Frenilla will become a permanent feature. Everybody just love it.
Can't agree more sir this stuff is amazing @johan have you ordered yet? Franilla and H1N1 are must haves. I will post reviews after I have steeped and spent some time with them just having a little taste, although that have been a mistake.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Filled the nautilus with VK4.

Enjoying thus tank a lot!

Only thing is the draw is a lot tighter than the aerotank. Thats with it opened on the biggest hole.uploadfromtaptalk1400909576874.jpg

Lovely
Wow @MurderDoll, you want it looser than its loosest setting
I assume you are mainly doing lung hits?

6umyzuza.jpg

Hate working weekends. :(

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Back