What's in your hand right now?

still waiting on my batteries for my SVD,

meanwhile.........

1456121_10201950884790220_1264152750_n.jpg

this is how I'm spending my saturday :rock:

You the one giving or receiving? o_O

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I'm a giver :)

but being up here in the sticks my options are pretty limited when it comes to receiving ;(

When your in Tzaneen, Phalaborwa, Hoedspruit area its always difficult to receive, everything is extra expensive or not available.

We always joke : dis mos ander kant die berg. (Sorry for the Afrikaans)

Ow and @BumbleBee, next time i'm in the area i'm coming for a touch up on my dragonfly

meqetere.jpg

Twisty twisty time

Yip. Problem is, got a kak load of nichrome wire and it doesn't come out as the app suggests it should. That coil was suppose to be 1.5 ohm but clearly it's not.

Ugh, wish I could help but my coil building skills haven't started developing yet, still waiting for the last of my setup to arrive :(

If I were to guess though I would say maybe try a slightly smaller ID and a few more wraps? Also assuming you had enough juice on that the cotton?

Yip. Problem is, got a kak load of nichrome wire and it doesn't come out as the app suggests it should. That coil was suppose to be 1.5 ohm but clearly it's not.

Problem with nichrome is you get nichrome 80 and nichrome 60, different resistance per meter also twisted wire doesn't calculate so nicely so its trial and error I normally turn a few wraps check on multimeter and can sort of gauge how many wraps to do.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Nothing at all. Left the most important part of my vape gear at home:mad:
uploadfromtaptalk1401078159003.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

SVD with aerotank mega, the SVD is mine, the aerotank mega is not (i wish it was soooo badly!)

20140526_082842.jpg

Back