What's in your hand right now?

y3ajaqy7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I see a lot of the pictures in this thread shows devices with a green liquid. I also saw it on the JHB Meet pics. What is this green juice, because it seems like a lot of people are enjoying it?

Trying to get the wife to join the forum... sure I will get her on here eventually but in the mean time here's what I got her started with...

Drip tip and mPT3 from VapeKing
Battery from VapourMountain

10330312_10203884889864166_1477327762205598192_n.jpg

Last edited:
WP_20140604_002.jpg

A huge thank you to VapeKing! And @BumbleBee who resisted the temptation to rob me :rofl:

Loaded it with VK Cheesecake last night, not even half yet! Man that is one awesome tank!

Hurry up, I want to know! And the Mini Aerotank as well.

If I'm brutally honest it's disappointing... I'm not getting the clouds or the flavour I would have expected... but to be fair I have a new liquid in it (HHV Mocha Java Smooth).

I will give it a fair test tonight after I have cleaned it and put a new coil in and fired it up with Menthol Ice.

I didn't buy a Aerotank Mini because I'm trying to cut down on the expenditure and just buy REO's now. ;)

If I'm brutally honest it's disappointing... I'm not getting the clouds or the flavour I would have expected... but to be fair I have a new liquid in it (HHV Mocha Java Smooth).

I will give it a fair test tonight after I have cleaned it and put a new coil in and fired it up with Menthol Ice.

I didn't buy a Aerotank Mini because I'm trying to cut down on the expenditure and just buy REO's now. ;)
Strange. I am enjoying this tank much more then I enjoyed the nautilus.

I didnt like it at 1st I also thru in a foreign juice and I was not digging it at all. filled up with one of my favorites and this thing is performing extremely well
qe6erehy.jpg

with the airflow on the second line this is the vapor production im getting @ 4.5v
ebanymu3.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Nautilus with Vamo

Attachments

• 20140604_120408.jpg
    20140604_120408.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 27
the tank looks good as well!

It does look great. And I have learnt that not all commercial coils are created equal. I'll give it a fair shake tonight.

Sent from my REO filled with VM Menthol Ice with a drop of coconut!

Back