What's in your hand right now?

@MrDeedz try gettin yourself the 0.6 ohm stainless steel ccell coils.

Trust me when i say the flavour is the cleanest and most amazing ever!

Agreed, I was shocked how great they really are! I'm using the Pico with Melo 3 and 0.6 ohm cCells as my portable vape and the flavour really is outstanding

Agreed, I was shocked how great they really are! I'm using the Pico with Melo 3 and 0.6 ohm cCells as my portable vape and the flavour really is outstanding
still didnt answer my Q peeps, the difference between 03 & 0.5 means? whats the output.
Im a flava chaser, i dont really care how much cloud a device makes if that helps

Aio with some VK Grape Soda doing service this morning

View attachment 62088

Reason for the Aio is that I have had so little time on my hands the past few days that all my devices are in need of pitstops or refills and I need to mix up my blends of Strawberry Ice and others.

Clutching at anything that's got some juice in it. Lol.

This is the pinkie rest too...
Love my aio awesome little beast!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

1953c5aa07cd941eff4d798247a4c591.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

lol its a brilliant device, just need to be schooled, i have no idea whats the purpose of increasing the wattage and higher wattage means better what. next Q: whats the difference in using EC 0.3 ohm coils or 0.5. My devices goes up to 75 Watts but i use it on 30 Watts, does more wattage mean better flavor?

There are a few basic units in electricity like voltage, current and resistance. Voltage is measured in volts, current is measured in amps and resistance is measured in ohms.

To understand these terms think of plumbing pipes. The voltage is equivalent to the water pressure, the current is equivalent to the flow rate, and the resistance is like the pipe size.

What happens if you increase the pressure in the tank? More water comes out of the hose. The same is true of an electrical system: Increasing the voltage (Volts) will make more current flow. So you can see on your mod, you can adjust the wattage i.e. Electrical power is measured in watts and by doing that you are increasing the volts flowing through the wire/coil

Let's say you increase the diameter of the hose and all of the fittings to the tank. That also makes more water come out of the hose. This is like decreasing the resistance in an electrical system, which increases the current flow. So with the 0.3 ohm coil you have a lower resistance than the 0.5 ohm coil hence more volts can flow throw the coils and you would be experiencing higher watts/electrical power. Simply put, more power = more vapor.

Hope this makes sense.

still didnt answer my Q peeps, the difference between 03 & 0.5 means? whats the output.
Im a flava chaser, i dont really care how much cloud a device makes if that helps

usually a coil is made up of wire, which is in contact with cotton. So heating the wire, causes the juice soaked up by the cotton to heat up and that creates vapor.

The coils these guys are talking about are ceramic coils, they have ceramic in contact with the coils wrapped with some cotton, So the juice therefore soaks into the ceramic, which is then heated and vapor is produced.

You get a much cleaner flavor from ceramic than with normal cotton, hence better taste being described by the guys. But they usually cant be vaped at too high wattage. Some newer cCells can be taken much higher but not too sure about the 0.6 cCells, those are the vapresso coils I assume.

usually a coil is made up of wire, which is in contact with cotton. So heating the wire, causes the juice soaked up by the cotton to heat up and that creates vapor.

The coils these guys are talking about are ceramic coils, they have ceramic in contact with the coils wrapped with some cotton, So the juice therefore soaks into the ceramic, which is then heated and vapor is produced.

You get a much cleaner flavor from ceramic than with normal cotton, hence better taste being described by the guys. But they usually cant be vaped at too high wattage. Some newer cCells can be taken much higher but not too sure about the 0.6 cCells, those are the vapresso coils I assume.

But if you are a flavor chaser then you will be just fine with these, less vapor production but amazing taste @MrDeedz

But if you are a flavor chaser then you will be just fine with these, less vapor production but amazing taste @MrDeedz
Damn IMTI, u should work for EiShKOM with all the electrical knowledge lol, Thank u for the crash course, i am now starting to see the light.helps alot.
When can i get those ccell 0.6 coils just coz im surious. more Voltage doesnt mean more flava just more vapor. i see

Damn IMTI, u should work for EiShKOM with all the electrical knowledge lol, Thank u for the crash course, i am now starting to see the light.helps alot.
When can i get those ccell 0.6 coils just coz im surious. more Voltage doesnt mean more flava just more vapor. i see

Lol @MrDeedz, glad I could help a bit. I'm in Cape Town so wouldn't really know, I did see some on sir vapes site.

http://www.sirvape.co.za/products/vaporesso-ccell-coil-0-6-ceramic

They like 65 bucks.

They also last a lot longer than regular coils, you lucky Oom @Rob Fisher is preping for vapecon or he would be on this thread telling you how much he absolutely loves these coils on his pico in his Melo3 2mil tanks...
thanks will keep an eye out for them @ vapecon. these std coils last long, i vape the whole day and 1 lasts over 3 weeks.

My Pico, featuring my newly self-developed VM Logo and a tank full of XXX Epicness!!!:b1::dancer2:
IMG_20160825_140524.jpg

**Pic taken with my new HUAWEI P9 Plus with its AWWWWESOME Camera

Back