What's in your hand right now?

Not sure if it's my sweaty hands or over-squonking :-D First time with not only a REO, but also a mech!

20170128_110439-450x800.jpg

But what a glorious experience! I felt the same way when I first used a sub-ohm kit, and built my first coil!

Did I go outside and fire it well away from my face first? Maybe... :oops:

Perfection in vaping does exist! Had a good 4km walk... a dip in the pool... a shower and now I'm chilling at my keyboard with a cup of coffee and and this set-up in my paw... life is pretty good!
XXXHussar2.jpg

a5ea48dd5486849ec51c4a2606ac9a13.jpg

Just need some different colour o rings

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Been in my hand since about 10:00 this morning, tweaked the build a little, running Complex Chaos - Strawberry Desire... Can't put across how much i'm loving this juice! Build is 24G N80 4 spaced wraps per coil with a 3mm ID, its 0.17ohms. I'm running it at 115W

WhatsApp Image 2017-01-29 at 11.32.30.jpeg

Getting to grips with the Merlin Mini

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1485754223.484806.jpg

I need to try it without the airflow restrictor.

Nice and compact on the minikin 1.5

So it is the size of a Ford F250,but oddly enough its a comfortable mod,I like the bulky feel,wont move around with it in my pocket,but at the work desk and next to my lazyboy in front of the tv,its lekker!Interested to see the battery life on it.

And then the new Coil Empire Bikini Bottom...Wow,think I found something I like just as much as the Slushee.

d28750e14245bd801bda46a27a5a7134.jpg

Sent from my Nokia 3310

Haven't put it down since I put the Hadaly on it some days ago. I do really like the Hadaly's, but truth be known it's because I LOVE my P67's, and the Hadaly makes it even better.

reohad6s.jpg

@Rob Fisher how do you find those Bell Caps?

Not a lot different (Vape wise) to the normal setup @Deckie... I actually am not a huge fan because you have to use the special drip tip that you need for these Bell Caps. These are the ones from Steam Tuners... but they look outstanding because once the juice is in the tanks take on a crystal look which is stunning.

There are other Bell Caps around (but are much harder to get your hand on) and I have one inbound and they can take a normal drip tip... will let you know how they are when it arrives.

Not a lot different (Vape wise) to the normal setup @Deckie... I actually am not a huge fan because you have to use the special drip tip that you need for these Bell Caps. These are the ones from Steam Tuners... but they look outstanding because once the juice is in the tanks take on a crystal look which is stunning.

There are other Bell Caps around (but are much harder to get your hand on) and I have one inbound and they can take a normal drip tip... will let you know how they are when it arrives.
I've got lying in my cart at Steam Masters but am hesitant to pull the trigger. Thanks Rob.

Not a chance this was in my hand (the bug that is, the setup has been there for a large part of the day)! But I still wanted something as a size comparison to send my ball-and-chain.

20170201_090845_crop_597x597.jpg

Cuboid
Engine Sub Mini
Hands Tip
Because Bubbles Matter
****-off giant bug!

Last edited:
Like they were made for each other.
For a budget squonking setup you can not do better. Hadaly Clone + Pico Squeeze FTW! I'll get the authentic soon enough just feels silly running a clone on a Lep

460527cbcfc10662fdb23474a34e5e28.jpg

Back