What's in your hand right now?

e1ddd7f86064944bf1a51ea45190c9b5.jpg

Great Tobacco pair, 9mg, small air hole, 0.8 ohm and 30W, Bliss
69a33fee4179afa6448c3f9537163104.jpg

Sent from my E5633 using Tapatalk

What an awesome day. Got myself the Stro Mini RDA with this Trinity Cap... And of course this Smooooth Hazelnut Latte coffee juice... It's amazing. Beats any coffee juice in my opinion. #Deskcheck 20170211_153907-01.jpeg

IMG_2561.JPG

Saturday evening bliss. The freshly wicked Ammit fueled with weak Ripe Strawberry, on the Battlestar VS the VGod Mech Pro...Coils stroked with home made Menthol Crystal extract — Mixed with a dull peppermint. Livens it up nicely!

Taste buds are getting Re set slowly...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monday Morning Hand Check... Carlos Creations Xtreme Mod with accompanying beauty ring and a Skyline! :h:
CCSkyline1.jpg CCSkyline2.jpg

Met up with 2 of my fellow Durbanites, @UVESHAN and @raihaan this morning to collect so classifieds!

Awesome stuff indeed. Flavour on the Serpent alto is comparable to the Serpent mini single coil deck although I find its happier at lower wattages and many times easier to build on. Airflow a little noisy and apart from the small juice capacity, its a winner.

The Ohsmium is just awesome, heavy for its size and so good looking. Real fingerprint magnet.

d4f191c0b264670f5a2e09c96d3189ab.jpg

Joose is the last of my short bread biscuit DIY, delicious!
Nice meeting you guys!

Last edited:
Started vaping again after going back to smoking a few years ago. Having a much better time with the new hardware thats available now.

Sitting with my iStick Pico and some Mothers Unicorn Milk in the bottle and some After Dark in the tank, counting down the days to my next few vape mails.

istick.jpg

Met up with 2 of my fellow Durbanites, @UVESHAN and @raihaan this morning to collect so classifieds!

Awesome stuff indeed. Flavour on the Serpent alto is comparable to the Serpent mini single coil deck although I find its happier at lower wattages and many times easier to build on. Airflow a little noisy and apart from the small juice capacity, its a winner.

The Ohsmium is just awesome, heavy for its size and so good looking. Real fingerprint magnet.

d4f191c0b264670f5a2e09c96d3189ab.jpg

Joose is the last of my short bread biscuit DIY, delicious!
Nice meeting you guys!

Lay down some clearcoat on that asap. Mine has been fingerprint free since November.

Some Am4A with a some Special Menthol (Thanks @alex1501) and something experimental
20170213_161537.jpg

Last edited:
These Hadaly Clones are well made and looks the tits on brushed silver...

Some Weiner Vape Co Tail Chase and the last of Rainbow Monster....

351d2f4b182fcade1c5d8b457a4c5c4b.jpg

IMG_2597.JPG

Nice Durban storm outside. Making some tasty clouds of my own in my room. Enjoying these two Recoil 24 Clones. Really good Clones. As an RDA, the Recoil is a true piece of satisfying workmanship. Very happy indeed.

Will see if the gold peels off. Time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back