What's in your hand right now?

b404023bc69542d8e44a7e8cfa969f5c.jpg

Some HHA action with the Ammit 25! The flavor off this tank is insane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c3c89b65a5d1dbee267e075c53086637.jpg

Hopefully my last day in the desert before coming home tomorrow... if all goes well

Did you go over to prep for Hajj bru?

Yes I've registered our main company and now I'm trying to take over another companies quota because they can't manage it and requested me to handle it for them but it's not as easy as I thought it would be. They need a mountain of paperwork, all of which needs to be translated and verified at the respective embassies. It's no walk in the park but the finish line is in sight

Yes I've registered our main company and now I'm trying to take over another companies quota because they can't manage it and requested me to handle it for them but it's not as easy as I thought it would be. They need a mountain of paperwork, all of which needs to be translated and verified at the respective embassies. It's no walk in the park but the finish line is in sight

Sounds quite administrative! Luckily you guys have years of experience so you know what you doing.. I must PM you, I don't know if you'll remember me. I was lucky to have you and your bru as guides through the alleys of Makkah and Medinah about 10/11 years ago!

Sounds quite administrative! Luckily you guys have years of experience so you know what you doing.. I must PM you, I don't know if you'll remember me. I was lucky to have you and your bru as guides through the alleys of Makkah and Medinah about 10/11 years ago!

It's no walk in the park to say the least. PM me and help me remember

Back