What's in your hand right now?

Nice bru. That flave looks just like the entheon with that beauty ring

sent from JsPLAYn'Z Headquarters

That's like telling a GTi driver, "Nice Golf!!" lol... The Flave is way superior in the flavor department.

How's the Rabbit treating you? Hard hitter eh?

Because it's all about the #squonklyf
bdd6103994212421fd9b8ae48ac7f4bc.jpg

Buy this for the Molly/Armor
https://www.sirvape.co.za/collections/tips-by-hands/products/new-113

That's like telling a GTi driver, "Nice Golf!!" lol... The Flave is way superior in the flavor department.

Ha ha.. yeah I'm hunting down a flave 22 for myself .. rabit is good.. hits as hard as mölly, just a long throw on button because it's a nearly flush fit but it's good.. love size too. Actually smaller than mölly

Ha ha.. yeah I'm hunting down a flave 22 for myself .. rabit is good.. hits as hard as mölly, just a long throw on button because it's a nearly flush fit but it's good.. love size too. Actually smaller than mölly

https://voodoovapour.co.za/rba-rda-atomisers-voodoo-vapour/147-flave-22-rda.html
https://voodoovapour.co.za/accessor...-armor-chuff-caps.html#/91-colour-blue_marble

There you go... Flave 22 and Chuff cap. P.S: the Flave and the Armor use the same size drip tips

@Silver why the dislike?

Sorry @Amir that was a slip of my finger. I am on my cell now and it's sometimes not easy to get the right one. Haha.

On second thoughts though I am not sure I should have liked your post because you making me want the Flave22.

And so it goes ....

Regarding my reply earlier about long throw on button.. so made some adjustment to the copper plate and turned button around and she hits harder than the Mölly now I guess previous owner didn't 'pieter' with her lol coz when I 1st tried her after purchase she was okayish. . Now with a tiny few small changes.. she is a little beast

Sorry @Amir that was a slip of my finger. I am on my cell now and it's sometimes not easy to get the right one. Haha.

On second thoughts though I am not sure I should have liked your post because you making me want the Flave22.

And so it goes ....

That's a very cute way of letting the forum know you've got a new cell but using me as the victim is not cool bro... not cool at all!! :-D

Regarding my reply earlier about long throw on button.. so made some adjustment to the copper plate and turned button around and she hits harder than the Mölly now I guess previous owner didn't 'pieter' with her lol coz when I 1st tried her after purchase she was okayish. . Now with a tiny few small changes.. she is a little beast

Yeah I was kinda waiting for you to wrap your head around that one cause the Rabbit is one heavy hitter... But I've only got eyes now for the Limelight freehand S

Right on cue man... I'm blown away by this mod... i so badly want one. I see ESG has them in stock as well as the skyline drop kit... My worry is that I won't be around to receive the order cause I leave on Monday and then only back mid Jan so I'll order it then... But then there might not be any stock available so I'm stressed

b80f1f543961d0e1d8985cdcdcb90dba.jpg

Juice testing for a friend... so far so good!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have always wanted to get a bottle of Vape the Rainbow, please let me know if it's worth it @Amir !

Will jump on it next... Curently busy with Unicorn Treats and man oh man what a Treat... I'm just testing it for the 4th time to be sure :--P

I have always wanted to get a bottle of Vape the Rainbow, please let me know if it's worth it @Amir !

Buy it buy it buy it... It tastes like very single candy you enjoyed as a child!! Skittles, orange popsicle, candy floss, vanilla ice cream with that pink red syrup thingy, slush puppie... You name it you got it. Different wattages bring forth different profiles but man oh man is it divine!!

Buy it buy it buy it... It tastes like very single candy you enjoyed as a child!! Skittles, orange popsicle, candy floss, vanilla ice cream with that pink red syrup thingy, slush puppie... You name it you got it. Different wattages bring forth different profiles but man oh man is it divine!!
Off to go find it!

Wait a bit... I'll get it for you cheep cheep like tweety bird... But don't tell anyone

looks its going to retail for around 400 bucks for 120 mls which seems pretty reasonable to me. The whole range is intensely satisfying a juice testing was a pleasant experience which we all know isn't always exactly the case. The 2 that didn't quite light up my tastebuds was the blueberry crumble thingy and the butterscotch thingy was just too sweet. The strawberry cheesecake was fair, kinda like steezcake but without the toothache, the fruity profiles blew my socks off... like I had to walk to opposite ends of the office to go and fetch the left and right sock respectively. Vape the Rainbow, Unicorn Cakes and American dream were the highlights. Dessert profiles which usually aren't on the top of my list but what a sensation. Complex, layered, well balanced and just a down right pleasure to vape. Responds differently at different wattages... Tremendously awesome!! All those who know me well know that I love Mr JuiceMans Mystery juice the mostest in the world and I cant live without that stuff... But the Humble Juice brand is lurking in that number 2 spot...

Hope this helps... i liked the Humble Juice line to say the very least. Please do give them a try when they become available in your local stores and let me know what you think. I've done plenty brand testing before but this one was something worth writing about

I just can't decide on what combo to rock.. Leaning towards setup #1 .. kinda like #3 would rock #2 if I can find a black beauty ring to hid silver base decisions decisions
d43ef2b26095e5f8144dd055ef98df2d.jpg
e504d1def8363f27c7e8a3b8a1b25ce7.jpg
8a4e48c92f98cf5bffb230940a52503c.jpg
0ba718b90b44ee0a46cc36b9e88657c6.jpg

Back