What's in your hand right now?

Beeeeeg year-end stock take coming up today. Busy prepping my warehouse and getting my jokes ready for the poor auditor that will be stuck with me for the evening afternoon!

On the plus side my office smells like DELICIOUS mango!!!!

20171229_084317-1-800x749.jpg

This is actually such a good vape, the juice is everything @Rob Fisher says, an incredibly fresh and authentic mango.

As for the Twisp... The tank has great flavour, very easy to use, and no leaks yet. As far as sub-ohm tanks and commercial coils go this thing is an absolute winner. I'm even going to get more coils when they run out, and I would sooner throw a tank away then buy coils.

As for the mod, it is beautiful. Solid, small, and the battery life is incredible.

I've had some bad luck with vaping lately, but with this in my hand I just don't care about the flops I've had!

Can't top that ever lol.. but let's join in .. weekend baby
207e71988bf271443e9bf7c44a27ad1c.jpg

sent from JsPLAYn'Z Headquarters

Beeeeeg year-end stock take coming up today. Busy prepping my warehouse and getting my jokes ready for the poor auditor that will be stuck with me for the evening afternoon!

On the plus side my office smells like DELICIOUS mango!!!!

View attachment 117574

This is actually such a good vape, the juice is everything @Rob Fisher says, an incredibly fresh and authentic mango.

As for the Twisp... The tank has great flavour, very easy to use, and no leaks yet. As far as sub-ohm tanks and commercial coils go this thing is an absolute winner. I'm even going to get more coils when they run out, and I would sooner throw a tank away then buy coils.

As for the mod, it is beautiful. Solid, small, and the battery life is incredible.

I've had some bad luck with vaping lately, but with this in my hand I just don't care about the flops I've had!

That mod looks nice @Stosta
Which one is it again?
Is it single or dual battery?

Totally feeling these ICED fruits .. my new go to's with single coiling fun fun fun!!! I now understand the hype of proper pairings
bf02f4fd0088f3b764e22692d5c4b45a.jpg

I need to try both of those juices @JsPLAYn
Your setups look awesome

I need to try both of those juices @JsPLAYn
Your setups look awesome
Thanks..They good @Silver both of them are not overwhelming in the menthol,they much prefer the word ICED .. I'm particularly happy as I never had luck with menthol juices as it flares up my sinuses real bad but these ICED juices is really something else .. kudos to @Keyaam @Marzuq @Boost for ICED - strawberries on ice and @Naeemhoosen for joose-e-liqz SNLV18 on ICE

Thanks..They good @Silver both of them are not overwhelming in the menthol,they much prefer the word ICED .. I'm particularly happy as I never had luck with menthol juices as it flares up my sinuses real bad but these ICED juices is really something else .. kudos to @Keyaam @Marzuq @Boost for ICED - strawberries on ice and @Naeemhoosen for joose-e-liqz SNLV18 on ICE

Great to hear @JsPLAYn
They sound great!

Back