What's in your hand right now?

b85d2a64ce2fd03cba26927cd9752cea.jpg

Out of my office for a vape break,and Diega is already tired of 2018

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recently got my first RDA :)
ab1041ce7b1c40cf6b452c04890897cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

24FF705C-59B8-4B4E-8043-25A8D29E7E74.jpeg 0F3EAA8D-9AC1-4C6D-8DC0-25701CD4B526.jpeg C02F4FEE-A3C4-4E8C-B631-824C1D88550B.png 48FED02E-3A5C-451F-B780-47A6E944122B.png 0BDA4375-AA8C-487D-A5EB-F9C5DE0B0972.jpeg
My two most trusted devices keeping me company on today’s hike, a must do! Krom River hiking trail in the WC! Getting to do the 14m cliff jump was a bonus!

a75ce339518e266ba0fbc31875150271.jpg

Serene picturesque beaches, sunshine and BB. What else?!

Some of my diy Duchess mtl in the hotcig and avo24 in the Kruger, Skukuza

Attachments

• DSC_0039.JPG
    DSC_0039.JPG
    162.8 KB · Views: 28
I am waiting for your review on that mod. I am having some serious FOMO on the limelight sqounker owners.
It really is one of the most ergonomic mods I've handled and the craftsmanship is second to none. Only con is price of course but then again it will be the last squonker you'll buy will see if I can bang out a review next week when I have some alone time.....

It really is one of the most ergonomic mods I've handled and the craftsmanship is second to none. Only con is price of course but then again it will be the last squonker you'll buy will see if I can bang out a review next week when I have some alone time.....

Don’t forget it comes with a lifetime guarantee, not that you’ll need it though lol

Once you try it my brother, hi won’t wanna put it down, still one of my favorites

Thing is i have tried it and held it in my hand before and that is why i have severe FOMO. But i am plannig on getting me a stab wood version this year. Will see how the finances play game.

Thing is i have tried it and held it in my hand before and that is why i have severe FOMO. But i am plannig on getting me a stab wood version this year. Will see how the finances play game.
I'm wary of stabwood and wood mods in general but it looks like the stab they use is very high quality. Just don't drop it though lol.....
Look it's not the hardest hitting mod but it makes that up in sheer comfortability and quality.

PM me bud, we’re busy with a group but at the moment

I'm wary of stabwood and wood mods in general but it looks like the stab they use is very high quality. Just don't drop it though lol.....
Look it's not the hardest hitting mod but it makes that up in sheer comfortability and quality.

I take very good care of my mods and devices. And yes a drop wood break not just the mod but also my heart and soul.

Some of my diy Duchess mtl in the hotcig and avo24 in the Kruger, Skukuza

Enjoy the Kruger @Bizkuit
You biscuit!!

Please take us a nice picture of a GROOT Olifant!!

Back