What's in your hand right now?

CA1192D4-B471-41A9-B932-F1D41BCC9268.jpeg

Best wife ever with a midday juice delivery all wrapped up pretty and everything.

IMG_6654.JPG

Hi there guys. So much new stuff out there. I have gone a bit overboard. (Again) Wish I had time to write some reviews.

For me, single coil power house tanks are in. Could this be the “Bubble Tank” - single coil year?

Vandy Vape have pulled a bunny (alive) out of the hat with this beaut. The Kylin mini 24. I have “more than one” already. Just because they work so very well. Love this little number. Ticks all the boxes with some “Red Pill”.

IMG_6655.JPG

The Kensei is also a winner, for me personally. I must review it!

For the love of vape...

So what is a Kylin, anyway, I googled...

IMG_6653.JPG

kylin

noun
a mythical composite animal, often figured on Chinese and Japanese ceramics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eggs on toast, Coffee and Blackbird

Such a great start to the day ;-)

28725433c2a01de43c1e7dfd016461b7.jpg

Still no dagwood?

I actually thought of getting one @Christos. Lol.

But was at the airport and wanted something tried and tested that I'm used to. Hehe

Dagwood testing will take place soon. When I'm a bit more chilled.

I see it now :D

Think @Silver is playing mind games and he had the burger as a starter...

I was tempted to order a second helping of chips but had to reserve some space for snacks on the plane. Hehe

IMG_6661.JPG

Just cannot get enough of the Kylin mini. This single coil RTA is the most simple of designs with maximum effectiveness. I have all four colours now. That’s how crazy I am about these. A great build for this is:

“Premium Haywire Ultra Low resistance NWH80 Flat twisted series”, 24Ga, 3.5ID, 7 Wraps. Wicked with Royal Wick.

A truly remarkable Vape. No leaks!

Already broke one bubble glass. I prefer the plain glass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back