What's in your hand right now?

692afafb5807275ccb17004288303d21.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a sudden test thrown upon me yesterday....for today.....
:( so ime trying to cram in some of the work.

Evic VT and golaith v2 assisting me with some juice complements of @Friep a blood orange and Chocolate diy mix thats godsent and heavanly (sorry for my poor spelling but the stress is killing me.)

Attachments

• 20180413_004407.jpg
    20180413_004407.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 44

Evic VT and golaith v2 assisting me with some juice complements of @Friep a blood orange and Chocolate diy mix thats godsent and heavanly (sorry for my poor spelling but the stress is killing me.)

Good luck for the test @Cor
May the forces be with you

yes good luck !

Me too...but the sea is more “approachable” here in Durban

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I absolutely adore the cape and would live there no problem. But that cold water man... just nope.

I absolutely adore the cape and would live there no problem. But that cold water man... just nope.
Nice part of CAPE TOWN is a various coast lines. U guys clearly went to the wrong beaches.. u see we have the cold water 'blom' beaches aka Clifton camps bay.. blouberg etc.. but we also have the warm water beaches ie muizenberg, fishoek, glencairn and seaforth aswell as Gordons bay.. man what a variety

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters

Muizenberg vaaaaais down! And when it’s cold, throw on a wet suit and surf! Ah how I miss being at the cost! I live in the wrong city!

Muizenberg vaaaaais down! And when it’s cold, throw on a wet suit and surf! Ah how I miss being at the cost! I live in the wrong city!
Okay the surfing I can get behind, but wetsuit? Nah, warm ocean for me thanks. Don't get me wrong, lots of places in the cape that are epic, beaches included, but I'm a durbs okie born and raised. I am exactly where I belong 8--)

Billet for the win

What a champ
No fuss. Just a solid vape all the time

@smilelykumeenit coil going like a Boeing !

31d970666fa04ebd82b3c9316c89190a.jpg

Class photo @TheV !!

Thanks @Silver :)

I'm really curious to see what BB does for the next revision of their device... How do you approve upon perfection?! :D

Well, you are right, it is damn close to perfect
I suppose a built in dampless plug would be a good thing
And maybe a way to make it that the battery is easier to get in and out
Not much else, lol

IMG_20180413_173802.jpg

My addition to Club BB..

Been having problems with wicking lately. Either it gurgles like a Walking Dead walker or its dryhit city. Will get it sorted. Just practice.

Back