What's in your hand right now?

I don't have a pic on hand right now, but do feel like I need to share my glee... This setup is currently blowing my mind! Clouds and flavour for days!

- VooPoo Drag @ 75W
- OBS Engine w. Demon Killer Fire Coils D (Dual NI80 Tricore fused clapton @ 0.11ohm) + CBP wicks
- Ohm1 Cannoli 2mg

This same atty and build fired on my old Cuboid at 78W did not perform half as well as it's doing on the Drag. It's insane. On the flipside though, I'm going through 3 tanks a day now instead of 1 :|

I don't have a pic on hand right now, but do feel like I need to share my glee... This setup is currently blowing my mind! Clouds and flavour for days!

- VooPoo Drag @ 75W
- OBS Engine w. Demon Killer Fire Coils D (Dual NI80 Tricore fused clapton @ 0.11ohm) + CBP wicks
- Ohm1 Cannoli 2mg

This same atty and build fired on my old Cuboid at 78W did not perform half as well as it's doing on the Drag. It's insane. On the flipside though, I'm going through 3 tanks a day now instead of 1 :|
You had me at OBS Engine, my favourites are the Nano’s, excellent

You had me at OBS Engine, my favourites are the Nano’s, excellent

Yeah I must say, I've had this Engine since the day it launched and it's never let me down, but also never really shined on the Cuboid and crappy coils I've been using. In the past week I've upgraded to proper coils and a more current mod and the results have been great. I've thought about getting myself a new tank, but there's really no point. This thing is the tits.

kdPvuMM.jpg

Yeah I must say, I've had this Engine since the day it launched and it's never let me down, but also never really shined on the Cuboid and crappy coils I've been using. In the past week I've upgraded to proper coils and a more current mod and the results have been great. I've thought about getting myself a new tank, but there's really no point. This thing is the tits.

kdPvuMM.jpg
Totally agree, I have 4 OBS Nano’s, and will never get rid of them. Excellent is all I can say.

Waiting for other students and the examenation to start so stealth vapeing hapenning to calm the nerves

Attachments

• 20180522_080412.jpg
    20180522_080412.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 30
image.jpg
Post fast vape... I’m down and out sick so can’t taste a thing! The nic hit is good though

To appease the sweet tooth

Attachments

• IMG-20180522-WA0055.jpeg
    IMG-20180522-WA0055.jpeg
    127 KB · Views: 47
Back