What's in your hand right now?

Reo Black aka 'Thumper' with a diluted Blackbird menthol blend

My favourite MTL device by a country mile. Instant flavour and steam train throat hit. Glorious. Beautiful. Reliable. Tasty.

By the way, this mod is 'Replay enabled'. It fires the same way each time. Perfectly. The replay function is in my head and hands. Comes with a bit of experience ;-)

d56c7d4d6f5f74349e47a1fc3a47ee98.jpg

PS - not trying to offend the Replay users with my comment above ;-) but seriously, this mod does fire the same way each time, with a bit of experience...

Reo Black aka 'Thumper' with a diluted Blackbird menthol blend

My favourite MTL device by a country mile. Instant flavour and steam train throat hit. Glorious. Beautiful. Reliable. Tasty.

By the way, this mod is 'Replay enabled'. It fires the same way each time. Perfectly. The replay function is in my head and hands. Comes with a bit of experience ;-)

d56c7d4d6f5f74349e47a1fc3a47ee98.jpg

PS - not trying to offend the Replay users with my comment above ;-) but seriously, this mod does fire the same way each time, with a bit of experience...
How dare you!? :eek:

Haha but seriously though, that is what it is all about... the experience. It is lovely having a device you can pick up and you just know what you are going to get from it. And that Thumper of yours will just keep on going until the end of time.

How dare you!? :eek:

Haha but seriously though, that is what it is all about... the experience. It is lovely having a device you can pick up and you just know what you are going to get from it. And that Thumper of yours will just keep on going until the end of time.

Yip, you right, it does take some experience - and newer vapers may get very frustrated.

But after a while one can tell what the battery level is and how much juice is on the wick
After squonking, the first 3 puffs or so are just perfect, then it tails off for the next 2 or so puffs.
I suppose it would be nice to get an even 5 puffs - and then it stops firing.
I will still try replay at some point because it interests me a lot

It's sucks having a cold, everything you vape tastes like pure VG. Can't taste anything, olfactory must come right.......
a0ca62bd4703f4c4e52718ef4043e77b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

It's sucks having a cold, everything you vape tastes like pure VG. Can't taste anything, olfactory must come right.......
a0ca62bd4703f4c4e52718ef4043e77b.jpg

Ay that’s the worst bud I’m sorry, hit the heavy menthol juices! Menthol with ice and u can cure that cold

Ay that’s the worst bud I’m sorry, hit the heavy menthol juices! Menthol with ice and u can cure that cold
Correct, but that's not really my cup of tea. Not a fan of menthol.

But then again, who actually enjoys the taste of their medicine.....

My swag that my daughter bought me, had a loose 510 connector and the vendor replaced it today. Apparently its an issue with the silver one. Huge thanks to Evolution Vape. Their customer service is outstanding. Replaced no questions asked. And the only SA vendor i know with the legal requirement of 6 month warranty

20180602_120703.jpg

Exceed edge and some local salts.
9ba747f39701dd0c6e5f1a6c51fff3bb.jpg

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Ooooh the Exceed! How’s the vape off it? I tried Fresh Lemonade by Opus and I’m not loving their nic salts. Local is not always lekker. :/ Is Kool any good?

Ooooh the Exceed! How’s the vape off it? I tried Fresh Lemonade by Opus and I’m not loving their nic salts. Local is not always lekker. :/ Is Kool any good?
The cool is a nice vape for me. It tastes to me like those serbet sweets you get. The minimal salts berry lemonade is an awefull vape to me I don't like it my fiance says it tastes like cat p**. But I have to vape it because I spend my vaping budget for the next two weeks already. The vape of the exceed is great. I love the mouth piece a lot more than the mi-pod and it hits a bit harder that also and flavour is great.Has anyone tried the neon green slushy nic salts?

Last edited:
The cool is a nice vape for me. It tastes to me like those serbet sweets you get. The minimal salts berry lemonade is an awefull vape to me I don't like it my fiance says it tastes like cat p**. But I have to vape it because I spend my vaping budget for the next two weeks already.

That’s me right now as well, stuck with Opus nic salts once my Skadi runs out. :rolleyes:

Will be sure to avoid the berry lemonade one! Lol.

The cool is a nice vape for me. It tastes to me like those serbet sweets you get. The minimal salts berry lemonade is an awefull vape to me I don't like it my fiance says it tastes like cat p**. But I have to vape it because I spend my vaping budget for the next two weeks already. The vape of the exceed is great. I love the mouth piece a lot more than the mi-pod and it hits a bit harder that also and flavour is great.Has anyone tried the neon green slushy nic salts?

Neon green is next level! If u love a lime slush pupp from the movies, you will absolutely love it! One of my favorites

Neon green is next level! If u love a lime slush pupp from the movies, you will absolutely love it! One of my favorites
Thanx @Jengz I love those slush puppy! The only crap thing about living in Hatbeespoort is I have to wait till I have trip to Gauteng to pick up vape liquid because all they sell here is chinese crap that makes you sick.

Oh yeah and dem nic salts are tasty.The lime in the slush is good though.

Picked up some green slushy nic salts although dont know if this is actual authentic nic salts because it came in a dropper bottle
e9db0724e48ab3049ec8092034c0d8ad.jpg

Back