What's in your hand right now?

Got my brother in law off stinkies years ago with this. Can't believe he won't upgrade, but at least he never went back.
6ec384eb5082c45378dd6f2bb7c171f6.jpg
e4772687e0c7901530b9840eff0c1ec5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I think with the current state of affairs in the vaping community best not to post pics of minors and vaping yet alone babies....just my advise bru....

I think with the current state of affairs in the vaping community best not to post pics of minors and vaping yet alone babies....just my advise bru....
Point taken..... Removed

My office vape today; Tobacco flavour Nic Salts with a dash of this "No Hype" Caramel Tobacco, which rounds off the harshness of the Salts. Really nice. The "Innokin Ares" MTL is getting pumped with the Double Barrel. Happy Friday everyone.
fd8d928722748a7612a9bc12223be7a4.jpg

My office vape today; Tobacco flavour Nic Salts with a dash of this "No Hype" Caramel Tobacco, which rounds off the harshness of the Salts. Really nice. The "Innokin Ares" MTL is getting pumped with the Double Barrel. Happy Friday everyone.

Hmmmm , you really got me thinking on the MTL , stoppit now ....

Current Desk Check situation , waiting on some coils to rebuild the Zeus Dual , running The Reload with some sweet goodness (as I'm off the sugar I need my sweet fix somehow :p). @Sickboy77 Blackout Ice One Shot in non-descriptive bottle .... and of course building tools.
tabledump1.JPG

Hmmmm , you really got me thinking on the MTL , stoppit now ....

Current Desk Check situation , waiting on some coils to rebuild the Zeus Dual , running The Reload with some sweet goodness (as I'm off the sugar I need my sweet fix somehow :p). @Sickboy77 Blackout Ice One Shot in non-descriptive bottle .... and of course building tools.
View attachment 138585
Hi there Daniel. So nice to play with our little man toys. As a vaping hobbyist, your experience is incomplete without a MTL tank, or 2, in your arsenal.

Nope @GSM500 it's the 24mm dual version... Heaven Gifts sent it by mail so it's old news now.
OK, I don't know the Droid and that dripper looks so small on it. Saw the 22mm version on 3FVape. Thought you may have gotten the sneak peak delivery.

Thats so cool @Spyro
Is it only the newer ones or do you think it would work on my old Hotcig150?

Old school Friday! These Phenotypes still rock. 0.14Ohm 65W. Great cloud and flavor. But damn, the mess, they are so easy to over drip.
IMG_0817[1].JPG
IMG_0818[1].JPG
Cheers!

So forgot I had the OG Merlin smallest reducer bit tight for me but I can get use to this in the evenings. Lekker chilled vape good TH I think I need to explore this MTL craze a bit more :p

Proper old school....

image.jpg

My first dna .....if the old dna75 is this good ,can't wait to try a dna75c now ....just too bad im broke
393c9cc36ce0acad55deca97e0b6d15d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back