What's in your hand right now?

That might be one consideration - seeing as how this vape thing is one huge rabbit hole, I can just imagine how addictive good body art must be.. hmm.. I am about due for a good mid-life crises.. :cool:

Haha, indeed...ink gets into your blood and it's all over :D
Definitely the closest match to vape obsession I've ever experienced :giggle:
Go big for that mid-life crisis...get a face tattoo :rofl:

Why the hell not - wife already thinks I'm losing it! Maybe start with something subtle:

_Tattoo_of_a_dragon_on_your_face_047093_.png

Very true. Mine is quite large and its just not enough. Me and my wife are booking for the next 1s. Well this one is about seven years old. Will try take a pic quick for you gies.

Thanks man. It really pays off to go to a good tattoo artist. Will cost you more. But pays off in the long run.

Thanks man. It really pays off to go to a good tattoo artist. Will cost you more. But pays off in the long run.
Last thing I want to end up with is some prison tattoo looking jobby :).. your's is art. Well done.

i'm back to two devices again. reo, 0.42 ohm paracoil,unflavoured 10mg nic. that was my standard adv setup. now the nemesis with russian and another 0.42 ohm paracoil is back in rotation, some diy mixmash that tastes nice, 10mg nic

this is ass i see my m50 mini
I see your m50 and i present my Reo
3590f0fc29236d882e36af43a5f51fb4.jpg

Rotten Bunny.

Vape the Planet !

The taste coming from the Reo is astounding. I only got to bed at 0200 this morning.. Music and Reo i.got very lost

Rotten Bunny.

Vape the Planet !

Reo looking great @Rotten_Bunny
Glad for you that you are enjoying it and sharing the photos and experiences

Guys sorry for posting up like this. But coming from the ever so humble Evod.and reaching vape Nirvana. It just had to be mentioned .. A couple of times

Rotten Bunny.

Vape the Planet !

Back