What's in your hand right now?

@Daniel

Forgot to mention the screen is VERY dim. Cant see anything on it in daylight.

See the difference in voltage.

4adedb6b852c4d631faa6b7d4de28bc9.jpg

Also note the condensation from bottom airflow tanks.

fdb0e348bc6f14e8099f7d3e7903f692.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Vaporesso Polar Kit c/w Baby Cascade SE Tank.
Smoant Ranker 218 c/w Bravo RTA
Uploaded via Android app.jpg

Attachments

• Uploaded via Android app.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 23
  • Uploaded via Android app.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 23
That's the standard dead rabbit. It's a beautiful beautiful RDA. Flavour is great. I am getting myself the drop just to compare

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
I do not have the normal rabbit and It seems so hard to get one now...
BTW the dead rabbit is amazing in terms of flavour...but depending on how you build it spits and gets really hot

I do not have the normal rabbit and It seems so hard to get one now...
BTW the dead rabbit is amazing in terms of flavour...but depending on how you build it spits and gets really hot
That's the problem I had with My old dead rabbit but I figured it out now yes. I actually found this dead rabbit super easily. I had a guy that sold it to me when I bought the rage. And it's vapes great now. Besides the fact that if I mess up a small thing with the coil it will spit at me

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Lekker one @Rob Fisher
Are those the friends who use the Nautilus Mini?
Can't see so well in the pic if thats the Nautilus Mini...

100% yes Hi Ho @Silver! They both still use Nautilus Mini's! I have tried to change them and have let them try a lot of devices... the Nautilus Mini is what does it for them!

100% yes Hi Ho @Silver! They both still use Nautilus Mini's! I have tried to change them and have let them try a lot of devices... the Nautilus Mini is what does it for them!

Hehe
It's such a trooper of an atty. Great MTL and good coil life if you use non gunking juices. Just have to lube the bottom seal because it has the tendency to get so tight after a while

Hehe
It's such a trooper of an atty. Great MTL and good coil life if you use non gunking juices. Just have to lube the bottom seal because it has the tendency to get so tight after a while

Yip, they both vape Vapour Mountain juices exclusively... 12mg Passion and 12mg Ice both non-gunkers.

Back