What's in your hand right now?

Hi @JurgensSt, see you've got the Wasp Nano there. What are your thoughts on it? I'm interested in getting the Wasp Nano, but I'm in two minds as to whether I should get it or not.

Hi @JurgensSt, see you've got the Wasp Nano there. What are your thoughts on it? I'm interested in getting the Wasp Nano, but I'm in two minds as to whether I should get it or not.
Easy to build and wick.
Juice well is small so I only use it for squonking.
Flavor is very good. Dare I say the flavor is better then my Drop Solo and Recurve

Send from this side of the screen

Easy to build and wick.
Juice well is small so I only use it for squonking.
Flavor is very good. Dare I say the flavor is better then my Drop Solo and Recurve

OK, WOW!! This is very interesting, as I currently have a Recurve sitting on my Pulse 80W and I love the flavour I am getting. Small juice wells are not a deal breaker for me as I squonk most of the time in any event. Thanks for your input, really appreciate it. :thumbup:

Quick change for the afternoon

201df80bd087609cf262fbaa36a59b1a.jpg

Vicious Ant DNA75C Spade and testing a new RDA that should be shown to the world next weekend! Exclamation inside smashing Litchis in my face!
HandCheck 001.JPG

That spade is lovely @Rob Fisher !

It really is outstanding Hi Ho @Silver! I have a pretty good collection of high-end squonkers and some of the most sort after squonkers that flip at prices over $1,500 (which is stupid) but the VA Spade is my favourite of all squonkers ever! The quality is just perfect and it looks really good! The way the bottle goes in and out and the engineering tolerances are top notch! And then I have my little Spade bottle holder which holds two bottles filled and ready to replace empty ones!
Spade02.jpg

I actually had the 120d m-sport but it got 2 small with the 2kids. I can argue the golf requirements either way ;)

Waiting for the monster to finish her ballet exam. Not very matchy but I do really enjoy the Venna with the whistle tip from triple C.

7FA94F93-DBC4-4CC0-9236-601135DF66A8.jpeg

Ooh @Caramia that's great!
I'll take a guess and say Pretoriuskop...

Hope it's not too hot though. We been boiling here in JHB the last few days.
Indeed, it is Pretoriuskop!
And yes, we had 50 Celsius between Berg-en-Dal and Crocodile Bridge Tuesday and Wednesday, and parkas on Thursday.
We were camping for a few nights (yep, in that heat), and decided to spoil ourselves with a bungalow before a big snare removal with the K9s.

driving while operating a cell phone is illegal! even at 60km/h

Id trust this man driving with no hands and no legs over 90% of the drivers we have on the roads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back