What's in your hand right now?

Ok so did a little quick search and the consensus I got was that for 18350 batteries, 28G Kanthal at 1 ohm works best. So I did a quick coil and felt a little sorry for the 18350 Fury. So i decided to drop that coil into one of the Kayfuns and stick that on there. WOW nice flavor, Nice cloud and a cool vape as a bonus.

And as an extra Tomb thumb got a free elongation. which lets be honest guys every guy will appreciate.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:...you made it bigger :-D

Some Krave Gold from @VapeMOB

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420291910138.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420291910138.jpg
    516.7 KB · Views: 30
My 2 go to devices throughout the day all day

IMG_20150103_193740.jpg

Decided to hand the iStick to the wife as she was starting to enjoy the Reo to much lol..

Lol, I am staying away from those breakfast meets:eek:.
No, no.

You have a summons waiting at the post office demanding your presence at the next Vape Meet in Johannesburg.

Otherwise the fines master @Rob Fisher will be having a special sitting to judge, jury and execute your negligence to abide by the summons.

Lovely flask @MurderDoll
Enjoy

As for @Andre attending a JHB breakfast - indeed that needs to happen at some point
@Andre, when we know you are coming, you can bet that we will be prepared for you and there will be no shortage of gear and juices. Just give us a few days to assemble a good lineup....

yEmPRID.png

SMPL Check
Billow @ 0.3 Check
Smurf Check
Trimera Brass tip Check
GVC 100% VG Check

Vape Nirvana achieved :rock: :giggle:

Got my Surefire Brass King Mod with a Doge atomizer! Also, tinkering with this Halo G6 for my girlfriend.

20141230_225038_zpsc1b40247.jpg

yEmPRID.png

SMPL Check
Billow @ 0.3 Check
Smurf Check
Trimera Brass tip Check
GVC 100% VG Check

Vape Nirvana achieved :rock: :giggle:

Just gorgeous!!!!

Great news. How is it impacting on your hubbly use?
I have smoked twice in the past 2 weeks (mainly for social use) but I'll be posting a video soon on the forum of my hubbly smoke vs. Vaping, its unbelievable I'm more than happy with it.

Hubbly has been cut down from about 3 "heads" a day to now only having 4 heads in the past 2 weeks which is amazing. Cannot wait to get the other liquids and get vaping on those flavours..having one flavour to begin with works but still limits it.

I have smoked twice in the past 2 weeks (mainly for social use) but I'll be posting a video soon on the forum of my hubbly smoke vs. Vaping, its unbelievable I'm more than happy with it.

Hubbly has been cut down from about 3 "heads" a day to now only having 4 heads in the past 2 weeks which is amazing. Cannot wait to get the other liquids and get vaping on those flavours..having one flavour to begin with works but still limits it.
Awesome - yes, the more flavours the better. Good to have at least 2 devices with different flavours.

Awesome - yes, the more flavours the better. Good to have at least 2 devices with different flavours.
Much agreed I'm making the leap to rebuildables this week and will be getting my whole setup kit for that then so its going to be fun to learn about that and start playing around there with my flavours. Can't wait this forum and its members have been so amazing in helping along the way.

Back