What's in your hand right now?

cba6e98e54d8bad2ff6e7edfafeb014a.jpg

#VapeCheck

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Lol being hiding. Try to save money, second day back on the forum and i freaking order an IPV D2

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Lol, classic!

Still my trusty twisp it's gotten me off the stinkies but Tuesday my istick 40w TC arrives can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaping the Goliath V2 on the SX Mini at last. Installed the coil unit, which came with it, 0.5 ohms. Then screwed the chimney down all the way, which resulted in dry hits as the juice could not reach the wick. Got it more or less sorted out - still not sure how exactly to do it - just did not screw it down completely. Then I must have had the juice control all wrong for when I checked it out at the bottom there was just a small open part and open according to their little manual was close on my system. So, more dry hits. Re-placed the juice control ring correctly. Great vape so far.

kcAPCXl.jpg

9031fde2d11e35bae50c3f9a79ac03ec.jpg

Just wanted to share with you guys a pic of how what breakfast looked like. Some cloudy custard in my evic VT whilst sipping on some iced Coffee latte. Both going down smoothly with great taste .

What's in my hand right now is my new eleaf istick 40w tc which is epic

Wow, that looks an awesome combination.

Agree with you... These 2 were made for each other. They are officially married and paired for life :D Now to get some nickel wire and try this whole temperature sensing buzz.

Better picture...

1.jpg

Attachments

• 20150812_123600.jpg
    20150812_123600.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 20150812_123600.jpg
    20150812_123600.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 34
This looks awesome.. What's the D2 like? quality, rattles etc?

It's a stunning device. Both in the looks department and over all quality. No rattles. Fortunately it came with a silicone sleeve which I'm very grateful for as these devices can scratch very easily, unfortunately. I really love the size, very small yet powerful. It's heavier than my iStick50 watt though.

Overall, I am very happy! Found my perfect pair :nod:

It's a stunning device. Both in the looks department and over all quality. No rattles. Fortunately it came with a silicone sleeve which I'm very grateful for as these devices can scratch very easily, unfortunately. I really love the size, very small yet powerful. It's heavier than my iStick50 watt though.

Overall, I am very happy! Found my perfect pair :nod:

Fortunately, that silicone sleeve doesn't really take away from the looks department. Still looks great. I'm sure the extra weight is a good thing considering how small the device is. Yea those pics are tempting me to get one :D even though i know i shouldn't. :(

Fortunately, that silicone sleeve doesn't really take away from the looks department. Still looks great. I'm sure the extra weight is a good thing considering how small the device is. Yea those pics are tempting me to get one :D even though i know i shouldn't. :(

Dooooo iiiiiiittt

Edit: Sorry, meant to say wait till it's within your budget (sensible side of me talking now) :oops:

Back