What's in your hand right now?

That brings back memories hahaha
Thanks for posting!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Pleasure!
I saw it on the shelf, charged it a bit, wicked the Avo 22 = I really was surprised:inlove:, except the battery life, it is now down to about 30 min on 30 watt, .45 ohm:(, lasting almost a tank full.

Road trip companion stuck at a stop&go.

1C5A8F06-1AF7-49CE-AD35-1611FAAA4B9A.jpeg

Atleast the vape is better than the weather and the traffic.

Yeah I know it was at a stop n go :rofl: My fav invention in south african road maintanence especially those that last for an hour

Yeah I know it was at a stop n go :rofl: My fav invention in south african road maintanence especially those that last for an hour
They're actually remarkably calming if you take up dripping! :-D

c4d495881a5460bb73ea4e3c61484983.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing :eek:

A bunch of lonely vapes feeling very neglected:
QTXVMa3.jpg

I've been too sick to vape the last couple of days and I'm gonna be abroad on business for the next 2 weeks ... longest vape break ever! :D

QTXVMa3.jpg

I've been too sick to vape the last couple of days and I'm gonna be abroad on business for the next 2 weeks ... longest vape break ever! :D

Pass them my way. Ill take good care of them all and make sure they get a good vape while you cant. :p

XXX aka Red Pill was tasting too good to put down for something else tonight! This is my ADV setup and is always with me! Subtank Mini and the KBox 200 still going strong after more than two years!

20180201_183444-450x800.jpg

IMG_6538.JPG

To the most reliable mod for me to date, the Smoant Battlestar...and a super juice I tried - in the Bravo...

I say, “cheers!”

Blitzen and Sigelei :D Enjoying Bertie’s Vapbucco, Honey & Vanilla this eve.

A54D0C7C-F136-492E-8259-521A2BC9BC5F.jpeg

QTXVMa3.jpg

Safe travels @TheV !

Juice testing is hard work!
But someone has to do it.
This is the result of having my ADV, experimental Menthol, and some Rodeo by @method1.
People at work think I'm nuts.
dbc71595a232e25cd9afc86a2c52ea07.jpg

Back