Aerotank Mega And Mini

After the lecture to my convert, took a few toots from the Aerotank Mini. Awesome everything. Did not think they could up the ante after the mPT3, but they did. Perfect.

Has anyone tried these on a more powerful device? Using a mPT3 on a VS2 which is mostly the same. I suspect that the max I'm able to get out of it is around 9 or 10W (Assuming it's able to bump out 2.5-3A which equates to 9-13W, I question that however). However I seem to notice it dieing out on long drags, again assuming it's the battery that's limiting things.

Essentially I am wondering if anyone's seen any benefit of running these over 10W (even slightly, like 11W on the MVP2 etc)

Has anyone tried these on a more powerful device? Using a mPT3 on a VS2 which is mostly the same. I suspect that the max I'm able to get out of it is around 9 or 10W (Assuming it's able to bump out 2.5-3A which equates to 9-13W, I question that however). However I seem to notice it dieing out on long drags, again assuming it's the battery that's limiting things.

Essentially I am wondering if anyone's seen any benefit of running these over 10W (even slightly, like 11W on the MVP2 etc)

Hi there @Mike I have tried it on 15W with a 1.5ohm coil (Sigeli/Mini Tank) and it burnt the juice. It pretty much destroyed my witchers brew black bird. I will run a quick test on both the Mega & Mini to see what happens :D

Hahahahaha, epic!! Maybe try hit 12W before blasting it at a full out 15?

I do not think so. Just tried the aM (Aerotank Mini) on 3.3 V on the Vision Spinner 2 and the throat hit, vapour and flavour was the best I have ever gotten from a commercial tank. That was with the 1.5 ohm coil.

I do not think so. Just tried the aM (Aerotank Mini) on 3.3 V on the Vision Spinner 2 and the throat hit, vapour and flavour was the best I have ever gotten from a commercial tank. That was with the 1.5 ohm coil.

Curious.. I'm noticing a huge improvement by running it at 4.3v (Also 1.5ohm), however coming from another area of vaping it's more that I'm able to have a higher draw rate with a higher voltage. For the first couple of seconds it's great, but it soon feels like it's dropping volts or limiting current or something..

Has any of the vendors brought in sub ohm coils yet?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hi there @Mike I have tried it on 15W with a 1.5ohm coil (Sigeli/Mini Tank) and it burnt the juice. It pretty much destroyed my witchers brew black bird. I will run a quick test on both the Mega & Mini to see what happens :D

That is strange @Darth_V@PER
I am currently vaping Witchers Brew Blackbird on my REO at 0.9 ohms - so that's about 20 Watts when the batt is fresh and no burning of the juice whatsoever. In fact I vaped Blackbird on a previous coil at 0.8 ohms and no problem.
Am using 28g Kanthal - simple microcoil - with cotton.

Maybe its the tank with the design and the airflow that causes problems.

I am currently vaping Witchers Brew Blackbird on my REO at 0.9 ohms - so that's about 20 Watts when the batt is fresh and no burning of the juice whatsoever. In fact I vaped Blackbird on a previous coil at 0.8 ohms and no problem.

What atomiser?

Hey @Darth_V@PER, are you travelling at the moment?
Your flag below your avatar says you are in France !

Ahh makes sense. Was gonna say 20W through a protank coil sounds crazy!

I was going to give it another go @Silver. Want to use fresh coils on the mega and mini tanks. The. Witchers Brew is like gold, it's top shelf not everyday juice for me so I might as well savour the last few drops. Will do a flavour/vapour test from 10w up until it does Burn. Still have a sealed bottle So I'm up for the tests.

You're a gentleman and a scholar. (And perhaps a mod purchase enabler)

@Mike I would not make any hasty decisions just yet... Buy something at the JHB vape meeting as I'm sure were
going to get awesome deals! I do travel a lot @Silver but definitely not in France... Lol how do I correct that?

Hahah.. In the guitar world it's GAS (gear acquisition syndrome), in computers it's CUD (compulsive upgrade disorder). I'm pretty certain we have something similar here.

Sadly I'm heading down to the Freestate to celebrate father's day this weekend (and hopefully convince him to ditch the stinkies) otherwise I'd be all up in there.

@Mike I would not make any hasty decisions just yet... Buy something at the JHB vape meeting as I'm sure were
going to get awesome deals! I do travel a lot @Silver but definitely not in France... Lol how do I correct that?

Its not something you can correct - its what the forum software picks up as the country of origin of your IP address I think.

Are you perhaps connecting from a different type of network? Or a network that appears to be coming from overseas?

Okay so for the Kanger fans I built my tanks with the glass tanks.... Witchers Brew Blackbird 12MG. For the Sony Xperia Z2 fans took the pictures on it,got it on monday :rock:

Attachments

• 20140612_192317.jpg
    20140612_192317.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC_0008.JPG
    DSC_0008.JPG
    164.7 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC_0011.JPG
    DSC_0011.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 24
@Darth_V@PER the first two are great! When it comes to using a flash, I use an app called "A Better Camera" and use it's torch feature. Doesn't blast the light as hard.

Looks good, now watch the opening ceremony and report back on wattage response ;)

Bingo! Hi Ho that seems to have solved the issue... now vaping it on 10,5 watts! I never use that much power on commercial tanks? That's solved the vapour production issue but I think the flavour is better at 8 watts... will play some more... OK so the coils need a bit more power to get operational it would seem?

and you were wondering why i vape my home made coil at 12 watts :) need the power to get it going quick

Back