Alien Vision E-juice Boba's Bounty

Zodiac

Stealth Vaper
LV

Awards
So, as some of you may know, i've been dying to try some of the infamous Boba's Bounty made by Alien Visions. The reason i was so eager to try it is because thus far, i have tried every vendor in the ecf top 10, except for Alien Visions, as they do not ship internationally. Boba's Bounty won ecf E-liquid of the year 3 years in a row, only to be toppled by Nicotickets H1N1 (which i'm not a huge fan of)) last year.

So finally i got my hands on some, its gonna be a happy Easter weekend :D I must admit though, @SunRam spoilt @CVS and myself with a teaser before i got this order :)

A review will follow after the Easter weekend.

Ps : dont be mad at me @cvs for not telling you earlier, now i know you will come and visit :D
9e8ybu6y.jpg
ymy9e9at.jpg

Nice - we got a formula for Boba's bounty - apparently so good that people can't tell the difference - once we have made it, would love to send you a sample so you can tell me if it is indeed the same

Nice - we got a formula for Boba's bounty - apparently so good that people can't tell the difference - once we have made it, would love to send you a sample so you can tell me if it is indeed the same

Now that sounds like music to my ears and food for my soul..........I so gotta try that!

Sounds like a plan @Derick. With the way Skyblue is rocking, we dont have to buy anything from overseas anymore :)

So, as some of you may know, i've been dying to try some of the infamous Boba's Bounty made by Alien Visions. The reason i was so eager to try it is because thus far, i have tried every vendor in the ecf top 10, except for Alien Visions, as they do not ship internationally. Boba's Bounty won ecf E-liquid of the year 3 years in a row, only to be toppled by Nicotickets H1N1 (which i'm not a huge fan of)) last year.

So finally i got my hands on some, its gonna be a happy Easter weekend :D I must admit though, @SunRam spoilt @CVS and myself with a teaser before i got this order :)

A review will follow after the Easter weekend.

Ps : dont be mad at me @cvs for not telling you earlier, now i know you will come and visit :D
9e8ybu6y.jpg
ymy9e9at.jpg

So how did you organize it. See you not messing around 2 x 100ml.

I enjoyed hype as well. But have only tried it once.

Enjoy it, I only have 50ml left.

Sent from Galaxy S5 LTE using Tapatalk

That is an amazing amount of eliquid. Enjoy bud. I have personally tried and it and it's in my top 3

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

So how did you organize it. See you not messing around 2 x 100ml.

I enjoyed hype as well. But have only tried it once.

Enjoy it, I only have 50ml left.

Sent from Galaxy S5 LTE using Tapatalk
Thanks @Tornalca, Its not for me alone :) Hey, come to think of it guys, i may need more time for a proper review, Boba's come to life with age :)

I have vaped Boba's last week mostl of the time....I love it. Considering stocking up 100ml...cost is 85 euros, local supplier. I will wait for your review to comment further on my findings ;)

Enjoy it @Zodiac - hope it lives up to your expectations!
I know its been a long time in the making...

Right now, i feel like every forumite should have some,
Just for everyones views Ps : don't ask me why

GJ : O - M - W

Don't make me hunt you down.....(now where's my fake Port Health badge)....I am sorry sir I is gonna have to test it...:D Enjoy.....

Lol !! :D GJ ? Oh , i was talking about a gwuan joe, its a tea sir :D ....thanks man

I'm still going to give it a couple of days before i do a full review @Tom, but for now all i can say is that its been a long time since i can say that the hype is fully justified :)
yip, that is exactly what I thought about it. its a smooth, good tasting juice with the added bonus of mega plumes. with the amount of money that can be spent on mediocre, or even bad juices...i rather spend the extra bucks on something decent.

I dont know what it tastes like but its freaking awesome.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Back