All Things Reo

Hi guys. I just got my first Reo today. A beautiful Reo mini with a rm2, however this atty does not exactly suit my vaping style. I generally enjoy a more warmer denser vape, rather than a mouth to lung. So what I want to know is what would be the best bf atty to get as well as where I can get one. Thanks in advance!

Hi guys. I just got my first Reo today. A beautiful Reo mini with a rm2, however this atty does not exactly suit my vaping style. I generally enjoy a more warmer denser vape, rather than a mouth to lung. So what I want to know is what would be the best bf atty to get as well as where I can get one. Thanks in advance!
You could make the air hole larger, but if too big you will lose flavour. And it still might not be enough for you. So, yes, I agree another atty would probably be a good idea.

BF atomizers are very scarce at the moment. Sir Vape has the Vortice, which I have not tried, but @Christos has and likes it here. Find it here. Other than that watch the classifieds for the Atomic, Odin and Derringer (I can think of now). These are all 22 mm atties - so you will have an overhang.

Last edited:
You could make the air hole larger, but if too big you will lose flavour. And it still might not be enough for you. So, yes, I agree another atty would probably be a good idea.

BF atomizers are very scarce at the moment. Sir Vape has the Vortice, which I have not tried, but @Kaizer has and likes it. Find it here. Other than that watch the classifieds for the Atomic, Odin and Derringer (I can think of now). These are all 22 mm atties - so you will have an overhang.
@Andre, I am sooo impressed with this radius atty. I think it would be perfect for Vape_r. He is searching for the exact same vape as me.

After having a bad coil day with the chalice, I decided to make life easy last night and coiled the Atomic...... Vaped like a boss all day long today :D

12065506_10154443541782699_7078091518465929393_n.jpg

I should have one built and ready to show very soon . If all goes well I will post pics of the metal prototype later this week . I have already made one of wood and all the parts which is how I do all of them before I start milling aluminum . It should be groovy I made this one for me if you like dead simple this mod will be a mod to have . I just started milling aluminum

:OMGRUNANIMIATION: :OMGRUNANIMIATION::OMGRUNANIMIATION::OMGRUNANIMIATION:

I should have one built and ready to show very soon . If all goes well I will post pics of the metal prototype later this week . I have already made one of wood and all the parts which is how I do all of them before I start milling aluminum . It should be groovy I made this one for me if you like dead simple this mod will be a mod to have . I just started milling aluminum

:THINKING2:

:THINKING:

:THINKINGTROLL:

:SPIT:
I should have some pics up later tonight the metal proto is just about ready its in the tumbler . I will assemble it later and share

:FADDANCING::FADDANCING::FADDANCING::FADDANCING::FADDANCING::FADDANCING::CRAZYTROLL::FADDANCING::FADDANCING::FADDANCING::FADDANCING::FADDANCING::FADDANCING:

Can somebody please explain to me. I don't know exactly how to work it out...

I knew dual coils 0.5ohm 26guage worked out to vaping around 30 watts.

Now I built 0.3ohm 24guage duals. What's that? Around 40watts?

I wanted a cooler vape from thicker wire. But 0.5ohm duals were a whopping 8 wraps, which barely squeezed in the Derringer. And it took around half an hour to heat up.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Can somebody please explain to me. I don't know exactly how to work it out...

I knew dual coils 0.5ohm 26guage worked out to vaping around 30 watts.

Now I built 0.3ohm 24guage duals. What's that? Around 40watts?

I wanted a cooler vape from thicker wire. But 0.5ohm duals were a whopping 8 wraps, which barely squeezed in the Derringer. And it took around half an hour to heat up.

Hi @r0gue z0mbie
The formula to calculate the Wattage is Vsquared/R
So at 0.5ohms, if V is 4V, then wattage is 32W. So you right - about 30 W
At 0.3 ohms, it would be more like 48 Watts

But remember than in duals connected in parallel like you have, the power is shared between the coils. So in the 0.3 ohm example, it is only about 24 Watts per coil.

I think the thick wire needs a lot more power to heat up faster otherwise it is very slow
Thats why i often prefer the 28g duals in my Nuppin. The 26g is ok but it has quite a bit of ramp up and long cool down. Also less crisp for me

That is measured at 3.7V, which is basically a flat battery. Measure at around 4.2V for a fresh battery

By the way @r0gue z0mbie I liked 3mm ID, 24G,7 wraps dual coils in my Derringers. Also had good luck with 2mm ID, 26G and 8wraps dual.

I think the thick wire needs a lot more power to heat up faster otherwise it is very slow
Thats why i often prefer the 28g duals in my Nuppin. The 26g is ok but it has quite a bit of ramp up and long cool down. Also less crisp for me

Ya, the ramp up is a bit slower than I like. But 26g and thinner wire, in a Derringer is slightly warmer vapour than I like. In the Marquis I prefer the 28g, because the atty produces cooler vapour.

By the way @r0gue z0mbie I liked 3mm ID, 24G,7 wraps dual coils in my Derringers. Also had good luck with 2mm ID, 26G and 8wraps dual.

I must get more Kuro ID things. I only have a 2.5.

Not too late! @BigB will have plenty in the morning! They just arrived and will be delivered to Brian tomorrow! :rock:

Bad news and good news... the bad news is the caps are really tight... the good news is once you get the cap off and juice the o-rings it's nice and leak proof! Happy Days! :rock:

View attachment 39034

Ya, the ramp up is a bit slower than I like. But 26g and thinner wire, in a Derringer is slightly warmer vapour than I like. In the Marquis I prefer the 28g, because the atty produces cooler vapour.

Precision screwdrivers man, that's how I roll. (no pun intended)

Try a 2.5mm, 24G, 7 wrap single coil maybe.I like those too.
Also did a dual 1.4mm, 26G, think it was 10 wraps. Nice flavor, but had to squonk after almost every hit

Precision screwdrivers man, that's how I roll. (no pun intended)

Try a 2.5mm, 24G, 7 wrap single coil maybe.I like those too.
Also did a dual 1.4mm, 26G, think it was 10 wraps. Nice flavor, but had to squonk after almost every hit

Lol...

Yip, I was thinking a 24g single coil.

Its just I love the way I position the duals in a Derringer. I never get leaking from over-squonking. I put them in at 45 degrees, cotton haning in from one side of each coil... Plenty room for juice... and dont remember a leak.

Hi @r0gue z0mbie
Maybe if you want it a tad cooler, do an extra wrap or two to raise the resistance slightly. Instead of using thicker wire that is.

You know, if there is one tip I can give any newcomer, it would be find the right temperature vapour you like.

Im enjoying my juices so much more now that my coil setup is cooler.

It makes such a difference!

Back