All Things Reo

Also worth a mention is that TOR is largely used by people in countries where the government sensors and or blocks websites. It is a way for them to bypass these restrictions and find out what is being hidden from them and in turn let people in the rest of the world know what is truly happening in their own countries.

Also worth a mention is that TOR is largely used by people in countries where the government sensors and or blocks websites. It is a way for them to bypass these restrictions and find out what is being hidden from them and in turn let people in the rest of the world know what is truly happening in their own countries.
Agreed, my point was that there isn't really any form of security when using Tor Browser so I would refrain from using things like internet banking or online purchases with it.

Now I feel much better about some of our members, but, wait, do we also have such restrictions or are we being monitored on normal browsers?

Agreed, my point was that there isn't really any form of security when using Tor Browser so I would refrain from using things like internet banking or online purchases with it.
That is very good to know, thanks.

Yes I think we are monitored, but I don't believe much is blocked.

I wouldn't trust the government to be ethical and not spy on the internet usage of citizens.

Everything you do on the net is being recorded by the ISP you are running through. It also depends on the laws in the country regarding internet usage that determines what may be stored and used for investigative purposes.

Things such as piracy etc are monitored. However in this country laws are more geared at people facilitating piracy than those make use of it. Casing point was the guy who uploaded the "4 corners" SA movie, he was heavily fined for doing such things yet many downloaders go unnoticed on a daily basis.

Our legislation is not really refined to internet piracy but ISP's are trying their best to prevent piracy through means of Usage Policies, but as of late they have started to use it more as a money making drive to try and get you to upgrade your line hence taking higher premiums on a monthly basis.

I use Tor off a USB stick when in China for only 2 reasons; 1. access to blocked sites and 2. personal security

my reos had a colour change
ujugyjyh.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

and these silicone driptips are the best I have used
4asabuzu.jpg

Where did you source those drip tips. Look interesting.

from vaporize. they like 20 bucks

yes its those. give him a call. I saw there were a few

had my rm2 polished. think this one is done now.

went from this
esa8aby3.jpg

to this
5yba9e8a.jpg

I have to say I'm a little excited because my REO is in SA! He had cleared customs! :D

All I have been able to gather is that the air hole should be aligned to be in front of the coil? Mine lines up with the coil and if you taking a vape with the button at the bottom, the airhole is on the top facing straight up.

Back