All Things Reo

Yesterday I made a post somewhere (and I can't find it now) about not taking my REO fishing on the second day due to juice disappearing while in the very hot cubby hole of the boat on a blistering hot day out on the water... will today I took two Nautilus's and the same thing happened! I think the heat evaporates the juice naturally no mater what device it's in!

Now another query... the silly O-Ring in the little 6ml bottles sometimes get's all bent out of shape and squonking doesn't work and the result is squonking and pressing and firing a few times until that burnt wool taste comes through and you realise Houston has a problem. I have to remove the bottle and manipulate the O-Ring. Does anyone else get this?

Man O Man does the REO give an awesome Vape!

hey Rob I occasionally had the sane issue. in my case I just turned the bottle tighter then usual and sqounking worked perfectly again.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Yip, I was about to suggest as @Cape vaping supplies did. You did cut a notch at the bottom of the tube to prevent it sucking fast on the bottom? Yes, no vaping device likes a hot cubby hole. Get that cellphone holder for the Reo if you do a belt.

Yip, I was about to suggest as @Cape vaping supplies did. You did cut a notch at the bottom of the tube to prevent it sucking fast on the bottom? Yes, no vaping device likes a hot cubby hole. Get that cellphone holder for the Reo if you do a belt.

Yebo I did cut the tube... the problem is I never wear a belt... unless I happen to go to a prize giving or wedding!

She actually fits pretty well in my pocket!

so steve was nagging and nagging foe the past week for a reo and manipulated me tonight to sell emma to him and I caved. so as sad as I am to see her go I am also happy and excited we got another reo naught on board!
u9e5eru8.jpg
ha4aja6e.jpg

Wow, congrats @steve (if that is the same Steve CVS is referring too?) Most welcome to Reoville. Are you a member at ECF or should I register your Reo household there? Do tell us how you experience the Reo.

yes its him. I think you will need to register him matthee

Thanks guys . Matthee that would be very kind of you . Do I need to pm you my details ? Ive only ever lurked in ECF

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys . Matthee that would be very kind of you . Do I need to pm you my details ? Ive only ever lurked in ECF

No problems, I will just have you registered as "Steve".

Awesome . And I will deffo give my impressions . So far im vaping monroe at 12mg on CVS 1 ohm coil and absolutely loving it to the max

PS Thanks Sharief . You legend

for now im content with my reo! there is nothing else that can make me this happy

Don't you wanna rephrase that and say no other mod bru...?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

no other mod liz hahaha

Hahaha I wasn't talking bout the mod, you said nothing else makes you as happy... Don't let your family see that :p

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Are any of the other Reonauts experiencing condensation build up issues in the drip tip? Every now and then I get some very diluted juice in my mouth after a bit of heavy chain vaping. I'm using the standard black plastic drip tip and was thinking that this problem could be exacerbated by sub ohm heat?

Congrats @steve, that is fantastic

@Cape vaping supplies , how kind of you to sell Emma. Hope Rob keeps you happy. Gosh that sentence sounds bad.

All the best guys.

Back