All Things Reo

they were listed shortly there was close to 200 I checked about a hout ago there werw only 40 left

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

All sold, he only got part of the springs shipment, should have more kits next week.

I would also be keen for this, definitely need some spares !!

One Subohm kitty for me please! Reo Grand

@Matthee no worries man just checking feel a bit violated but it's ok I be trusting u;)

sent from my reonautical cloud machine
No, you are quite right I crossed the boundary there - I should not do that. I could just copy your list and do my own post with the same result. Thanks for the reminder.

No, you are quite right I crossed the boundary there - I should not do that. I could just copy your list and do my own post with the same result. Thanks for the reminder.
if it was anyone else in would been upset

Hi @Zegee , I actually have a have a few items i need, juice bottles, tube feeder, post screws etc. Is this going to be ok ?

Ok, seeing as though there are so many on the list - I also wanna be on the list - I don't want to miss out on anything ;-)

Only problem is I don't have the REO yet...

So, oh wise Reonauts - pray tell - do I need to order spare Sub-ohm kits even if I end up buying a REO fairly soon (which I presume has the sub-ohm kit built in?)

And, is the sub-ohm repair kit now the replacement for the normal repair kit?

Ok, seeing as though there are so many on the list - I also wanna be on the list - I don't want to miss out on anything ;-)

So, oh wise Reonauts - pray tell - do I need to order spare Sub-ohm kits even if I end up buying a REO fairly soon (which I presume has the sub-ohm kit built in?)

last I read the new mods come with subohm kit and it would be advisable to have a spare . besides the bottles spare magnets etc
@steve send me a pm and we can decide who needs what and go from there I'm sure all of us require more than just kits.

any objections please speak now
everything will be split accordingly as it's the only way to do it

Yes, the current stock will be upgraded with the SO kit - a notice will go out when completed. Until completed you will buy a Reo with the old stuff. And yes again, the SO kit will replace the normal repair kit.

I also need 2 tubes zee I will pop you a whats app

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Back