All Things Reo

Feel like I'm missing out on the party :(

As soon as my budget allows, I am going to join the club.

One mini kit for me and I'm sure one grand kit for Rob.

Ok thanks all for your replies.

For the moment count me OUT of this group buy.

I will order all my stuff later. Thanks

Ok thanks all for your replies.

For the moment count me OUT of this group buy.

I will order all my stuff later. Thanks

Maybe we can do something together in future, as I don't know what I'm receiving when it eventually arrives.

What do you mean by that Johan?

Maybe we can do something together in future, as I don't know what I'm receiving when it eventually arrives.

No problem, just dont count on me. It may be in a week or in 3 months!

Message from Rob at REO!

Sub ohm kits will be back in stock on Wednesday .

All the mods on the site will have the new contacts as well

Awesome news thanks mr fisher !

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

@Zegee, please keep the following in mind for the group buy:
NYsVyRP.jpg

@Matthee will do sir does anyone want to be the buyer ? also pleasse send me all requirements for the buy so I can forward to respective individual if it's not me .

sent from my reonautical cloud machine

I got my REO Badge today! I posted the Erica Video in the REO Lounge on ECF and this is what I got!

rEONAUT bADGE-S.jpg

WOW had to fill a 6ml bottle in the REO already! Well let's give her a new battery as well! OMG!

You may have gotten more than that! But Mum's the word!
;)

( I found the place...yippee!) Now as long as i don't mess it up....

Hey all you Reonauts and naughties.... I'm oldbroad ( but you can call me Kay if my user name bothers you).

I know Matthee from the Reo lounge in the USA. He told us about this new Reo place in the "tropics" so I thought I'd come visit. I met Robfisher today also....loved his vaping video.

I've been vaping since 10'21'2009, but found the ultimate vaping mod just two years ago when I discovered the Reo. I'm a diehard fangirl..oops, oldbroad.... of all things Reo now! Including the master jedi ninja modshucker also known as Rob.

I see that he and karenGill are already here,,, that's great!

Y'all come visit us whenever you want...the door's always open and the coffee's always fresh n hot ....but tread carefully cuz the clouds of vape are rather thick...

So good to have you on our local forum Kay! Really nice to chat to you last night and I can wait for my new bike to arrive! :rock:

Welcome Kay - great to have you here with us

Hey all you Reonauts and naughties.... I'm oldbroad ( but you can call me Kay if my user name bothers you).

I know Matthee from the Reo lounge in the USA. He told us about this new Reo place in the "tropics" so I thought I'd come visit. I met Robfisher today also....loved his vaping video.

I've been vaping since 10'21'2009, but found the ultimate vaping mod just two years ago when I discovered the Reo. I'm a diehard fangirl..oops, oldbroad.... of all things Reo now! Including the master jedi ninja modshucker also known as Rob.

I see that he and karenGill are already here,,, that's great!

Y'all come visit us whenever you want...the door's always open and the coffee's always fresh n hot ....but tread carefully cuz the clouds of vape are rather thick...
Hi Kay, welcome to our little Reoville outpost. Great to see you here. No, Rob and Karen are not members that I know of, you probably saw cuttings of Rob's posts which we put up here to keep the Reonauts informed.

Hi guys update Matthee offered to place order please contact him I have forwarded request on to him as well

have you sent through my order?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

That's the one I couldn't find please tell matthee u sent me what's app

Back