All Things Reo

Wow very nice oldbroad. Stunning woodvilles you got there. Must have cost you a pretty penny :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

from the left: cocobolo with a lovely door of which i don't know the type of wood, birdseye maple maybe; stabilized wood; latest run cocobolo;another stabilized wood; and another cocobolo..all topped with brass RM2's.

Wow very nice oldbroad. Stunning woodvilles you got there. Must have cost you a pretty penny :)

Thanks Gizmo. All but the 18650 cocobolo were "rehomed" to me!The other one i managed to snag in the last woodvil sale a couple of months ago is lost in the mail somewhere..it's probably flying around somewhere trying to find ..whoever....maybe she took a left-hand turn instead of right:confused:

To be serious for just a sec.....can I copy n paste all these awesome smilies and put them in my Photobucket?

To be serious for just a sec.....can I copy n paste all these awesome smilies and put them in my Photobucket?

Probably the best way to do it is send a message with them ALL in the message then right click on each one and select SAVE AS and save them to your Hard Drive... then you can upload them to Photobucket Kay.

:hi:
Probably the best way to do it is send a message with them ALL in the message then right click on each one and select SAVE AS and save them to your Hard Drive... then you can upload them to Photobucket Kay.

Ummm... who do I send the message to? and how?

Welcome @oldbroad

For the benefit of us that don't know you, would you care to explain how you met fellow esteemed forumites @Matthee and @Rob Fisher ?

Are you all friends on ECF?

Anyway, enjoy your occasional visits to our forum. We have a great place indeed...

Welcome @oldbroad

For the benefit of us that don't know you, would you care to explain how you met fellow esteemed forumites @Matthee and @Rob Fisher ?

Are you all friends on ECF?

Anyway, enjoy your occasional visits to our forum. We have a great place indeed...

I'd be happy to, Silver. Andre joined the Reo forum a while back and then Rob came in just a short while ago. They both come visit us occasionally over there. They then invited me to come and join here. I've been a member of the Reo family for a couple of years now, exclusively vape on nothing but Reos because it's my opinion, having vaped various ecigs since Oct. of 2009, that's it's the best device, especially with such hands-on involvement by our mad mod making jedi ninja gold cape wearing porquepine loving Robert O'Neil.

( Yes...I'm one of those fangirls..er..women...er...old women:)

Don't worry here they all are... Just right click on each one and select SAVE AS.

:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::--):oops::rolleyes:o_O;-):-(:-@;(8--):--P:-D:O:doh::notagain::speechless::*:sweating::blush::wondering::snooze::inlove:>:):talking::yawn::wasntme::sick::party::worried::mm::nerd::lipssealed::hi::call::devil::angel::envy::wait::makeup::giggle::clap::think::rofl::whew::happy::smirk::nod::shake::punch::emo::h::heartbreak::finger::mask::drunk::smoke::rock::banghead::fubar::swear::tmi:

I think a fine for too many smileys is in order. Or did you pick up a dry herb mod?

I'd be happy to, Silver. Andre joined the Reo forum a while back and then Rob came in just a short while ago. They both come visit us occasionally over there. They then invited me to come and join here. I've been a member of the Reo family for a couple of years now, exclusively vape on nothing but Reos because it's my opinion, having vaped various ecigs since Oct. of 2009, that's it's the best device, especially with such hands-on involvement by our mad mod making jedi ninja gold cape wearing porquepine loving Robert O'Neil.

( Yes...I'm one of those fangirls..er..women...er...old women:)

Thanks

Great to hear the background. And let me say that our esteemed @Matthee has pretty much influenced almost all of SA's current Reonauts to become Reonauts... So the REO definitely features very strongly on our forum.

Great that you have found a device that you really like - I appreciate the loyalty and focus!

I hope to become a REOnaut one day too... ;-)

Back