All Things Reo

Woodvil gives you wings!

We are up indeed - looks like most are taking a long weekend nap or on the road ;-)

Kiera is going to give you wings !!

And new addition to my arsenal
yva8yseq.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Still prefer my kayfun for now but I suppose as I learn to coil for the reomizer that might change

No @eviltoy - put that KF away and coil the RM2 - you will not be disappointed! You can not do something like this. Maybe the Fines Master should threaten you. :D

Your gonna love reoville eviltoy . I also switched up from a kayfun lite plus (clone) which I was really enjoying . Settling in period for me was about 2-3 days .

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Quite a few of you have asked about the porcupine in the Modmaster's avatar and in the badge doing the round and the porcupine magic dust. Here is the story:
Rob has a community of porcupine that live around his place. He's known them for several generations. At one time, they used to come in the house and yank on his pant leg to let him know they were around and if he had any spare apples they would be happy to help him consume them....
laugh.gif
He's taken them to the vet when they need care...and just enjoyed their company over the years. Lately, he's moved their food further away from the house and kept his distance to restore some "natural order." We've been enjoying his photos and videos over the years...and we all joke about the secret porcupine security protecting the reolair.
mrgreen.gif

Congrats on the REO @eviltoy
I like the colour choice. Classic
Wishing you all the best with it!

Shot going to only vape the reo today giving the kayfun a rest. Got some hadouken running in it now

I think I'm doing something wrong. Flavor is muted. What are the ideal builds for the reomizer?

Back