All Things Reo

I just got an invoice from Rob and got all excited but he left off the LP RM2 brass! :(

Whooooo! Paid for LP REO Copper Vein Grand, LP RM2 Brass and a Brass Door! If anyone is looking for me I will be sitting in my driveway! :rock:

Whooooo! Paid for LP REO Copper Vein Grand, LP RM2 Brass and a Brass Door! If anyone is looking for me I will be sitting in my driveway! :rock:
Awesome, Rob, congrats. That will be a killer combination. Remember it will have the new contacts in, so will hit harder at the same resistance as Erica.

Awesome, Rob, congrats. That will be a killer combination. Remember it will have the new contacts in, so will hit harder at the same resistance as Erica.

Awesome... will have to learn how to make 1,8 to 2 Ohm coils then. ;) But as time goes on I seem to be getting better at handling (and liking) bigger hits!

Is there anything more pleasurable than a full 6ml bottle of VM Menthol Ice 12mg in a REO with a fresh 18650? :rock:

PS. And before anyone get's dirty and is looking for a fine keep it clean! :tmi:

Each to their own Rob ;-)

I find Menthol Ice by itself extremely powerful. I can only imagine what its like on the REO. Probably way too much for me.

But make no mistake, I am glad you are in Nirvana - enjoy it!

Is there anything more pleasurable than a full 6ml bottle of VM Menthol Ice 12mg in a REO with a fresh 18650? :rock:

PS. And before anyone get's dirty and is looking for a fine keep it clean! :tmi:
Not many, maybe a fresh coil and wick with your best juice on a fresh battery in a Reo.

These guys have stock of the Vicious Ant Cyclone RDA (RM260 / ZAR 845) as well as Cyclops AFC (RM150 / ZAR490) - did email them this morning and waiting for reply: http://jomvaperz.com/index.php/reseller.html
Very positive. They do say it is either top dripping or bottom fed, but do not give you an option when buying. So we must find out if they have bottom fed in stock? If so, I am in for a group buy if you are willing? Do not have high hopes as the bottom fed seems to be out of stock everywhere.

Very positive. They do say it is either top dripping or bottom fed, but do not give you an option when buying. So we must find out if they have bottom fed in stock? If so, I am in for a group buy if you are willing? Do not have high hopes as the bottom fed seems to be out of stock everywhere.

That's exactly why I emailed them - I'm always in for a group buy. As you said BF out of stock everywhere I do not have high hopes at the moment. Will let you know as soon as I receive feedback from them.

Quite a few of you have asked about the porcupine in the Modmaster's avatar and in the badge doing the round and the porcupine magic dust. Here is the story:
Rob has a community of porcupine that live around his place. He's known them for several generations. At one time, they used to come in the house and yank on his pant leg to let him know they were around and if he had any spare apples they would be happy to help him consume them....
laugh.gif
He's taken them to the vet when they need care...and just enjoyed their company over the years. Lately, he's moved their food further away from the house and kept his distance to restore some "natural order." We've been enjoying his photos and videos over the years...and we all joke about the secret porcupine security protecting the reolair.
mrgreen.gif

Interesting to note the difference between the North American Porcupine and the ones we get locally here... the American ones look cute and almost furry while ours have more pronounced quills and look more scary!!

Last edited:
Got an email from indyvaporshop.com saying Vicious Ant is not making the Cyclone anymore.

Got an email from indyvaporshop.com saying Vicious Ant is not making the Cyclone anymore.
That seems like a short lived run for the atty

Or has it been around for a while and we have only come across it recently?

Any particular reason why they pulled the cyclone from production?

That seems like a short lived run for the atty

Or has it been around for a while and we have only come across it recently?

Any particular reason why they pulled the cyclone from production?
No, been on the market for quite a long time. The Reonauts just more recently came alive to the bottom feed version. The dripper version is readily available still. The also made the Divo in bottom feed, but also nowhere in stock.

Back