Builds for Coil Master Medal

after speaking to @Silver, i must firstly apologise to anyone who was upset by my posts and secondly ask that you allow me to make myself clear.

my intention is not to scoff at anyone else’s achievements. i am all for the forum and really try and help everyone out as much as the next guy, vendor or not. if i made anyone feel like this was not the case, i am sorry.

the coil master medal is perhaps the only medal that CAN be quantified and taken seriously. everyone posting here is putting in time and money to make a coil and a subsequent post about it.

i tagged you @Smoke_A_Llama because i felt that you, like me, tried so hard for the medal, only to not get it for whatever reason.

the forum and its community are very important to me, because i take your vapes very seriously!

it is for this reason that i propose a council is formed, and the criteria for the medal be as simple as ticking boxes off a list. i am offering my time and expertise in this regard to the [USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP], if you will have it.

once again, i am very sorry if i upset anyone. it was not my intention at all!

after speaking to @Silver, i must firstly apologise to anyone who was upset by my posts and secondly ask that you allow me to make myself clear.

my intention is not to scoff at anyone else’s achievements. i am all for the forum and really try and help everyone out as much as the next guy, vendor or not. if i made anyone feel like this was not the case, i am sorry.

the coil master medal is perhaps the only medal that CAN be quantified and taken seriously. everyone posting here is putting in time and money to make a coil and a subsequent post about it.

i tagged you @Smoke_A_Llama because i felt that you, like me, tried so hard for the medal, only to not get it for whatever reason.

the forum and its community are very important to me, because i take your vapes very seriously!

it is for this reason that i propose a council is formed, and the criteria for the medal be as simple as ticking boxes off a list. i am offering my time and expertise in this regard to the [USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP], if you will have it.

once again, i am very sorry if i upset anyone. it was not my intention at all!

Oh okay I see, thanks man I appreciate the thought :)

Guys, please dont turn this medal award thing into a fight about who deserves it and who doesnt.

Its a fun thing which we started off with many moons ago to try recognise those with talent who display it on the forum and take part in the spirit here.

Emphasis on the word "fun". Its not a certification of any sort, neither is it something definitive with checklists or anything like that.

Please see the medals for what they are. To help with the community spirit here on the forum.

@smilelykumeenit, as @Silver mentioned, all medals on this forum are awarded to help build a sense of community and fun.

This was a Sunday build playing around, but I still strugle with getting the coils nice and blue.
Staggerd frame stapple coils
6*.1 ribbon 26g staggerd with 36g and stapple with 36g Ni80 and kanthal ribbon
20180805_160545.jpg 20180805_160729.jpg

Back