Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

4f00f2dc1da94bffa14f48baa8ef3359.jpg

Thx Benji for the Aspire Atlantis tank.
What a amazing tank!!!

And thx VapeMOB for my juices!!!

Everybody who is anybody need to taste the Rocket Sheep Cloudsat this stuff is out of this World!

Thanks Skyblue for a nice festive package! Two baby batts a sample pack. Sweeties and handwritten xmas card!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417724057691.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417724057691.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 40

What a amazing tank!!!

Everybody who is anybody need to taste the Rocket Sheep Cloudsat this stuff is out of this World!
That bottle of whirling dervish looks massive!! How many mls is that?

Or is it just the camera perspective that makes it look big?

What a amazing tank!!!

Hey! Is Witcher's coming in plastic bottles now? I was a bit disappointed when I got mine in a glass bottle without a cork and skull bead, but at least it was glass :O

That bottle of whirling dervish looks massive!! How many mls is that?

Or is it just the camera perspective that makes it look big?
Hey! Is Witcher's coming in plastic bottles now? I was a bit disappointed when I got mine in a glass bottle without a cork and skull bead, but at least it was glass :O
All of the bottles is 30ml and yes the new bottles of Witchers is going to be in a plastic dripper bottle!

Im loving this black bird. Very nice tobacco.

I'm THAT guy :giggle: but I can promise some awesome goodies in there, pics later. Slammed at work :emo:

jLtGvAa.jpg

Finally its back, and with something new. Never enough moondust or purple aliens in my life! Get it quick, never seen juice fly like today, unless in cloud form! Thanks to @RevnLucky7 and the mob team, yet again:inlove:
image.jpg

Some Temco goodies,
kTpzaw5.png

Some Vapordna goodies.
1UQAly5.png

5x18650 holders. Hobo V2.1 Sub-ohm edition, Vintage Vapor Drifer, MLV tobh diamond drip cap, MutationX V2, Innokin U-Can

Origin vape,
FoHznid.png

The Cloud RDTA, Sigelie 100w+(excellent mod better quality then IPV2s) , The Subohm Edition Mutation makes an appearance :)

Some Temco goodies,
kTpzaw5.png

Some Vapordna goodies.
1UQAly5.png

5x18650 holders. Hobo V2.1 Sub-ohm edition, Vintage Vapor Drifer, MLV tobh diamond drip cap, MutationX V2, Innokin U-Can

Origin vape,
FoHznid.png

The Cloud RDTA, Sigelie 100w+(excellent mod better quality then IPV2s) , The Subohm Edition Mutation makes an appearance :)
Epic maio dude, you opening a vape shop?

Finally its back, and with something new. Never enough moondust or purple aliens in my life! Get it quick, never seen juice fly like today, unless in cloud form! Thanks to @RevnLucky7 and the mob team, yet again:inlove:
View attachment 16746

Was good having you in the store today man! Loved your diy juices ! Keep at it. As @RevnLucky7 said, always a pleasure having you with us !

The new edition to my mod family lol
Smok Xpro BT50 (BLUE)

20141206_091254.jpg

Attachments

• 20141206_091728.jpg
    20141206_091728.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 42
Vape Mail Baby!

Well not exactly Vape Mail but Vape related because I can now do Tapatalk real nicely on my iPhone 6+!

iPhone6 003.JPG

Your hand looks really small, are you shrinking Rob?

20141206_165656.jpg Looking for Steam hammer MONKEY CREAM does anyone have a bottle they don't want... My last :eek: sadly it is one of the juices I love but cannot purchase any more... HELP!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 16789 Looking for Steam hammer MONKEY CREAM does anyone have a bottle they don't want... My last :eek: sadly it is one of the juices I love but cannot purchase any more... HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Hi @Angie, i recall @RevnLucky7 mentioning that VapeMob may be looking at different branding to bring these juices back. Perhaps get in touch with him. I know there are quite a few SteamHammer fans despite these juices only being available for a short while.

Back