Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Woop Woop, and today my vape mail arrived :)

KUI purchased from @kimbo Thanx bud...

First impressions...

It looks pretty good, I got the hammer-tone spray job on it, and it looks good
Surprised by the size of the thing, was expecting it to be roughly the size of my travel companion, the Dimitri, but it's actually smaller..
Quality check...
1. The magnets they used on the doors are extremely small, so much so that with a bit of a flick of the wrist the door comes off, but bending it just a small amount resolved the issue, sits snug now :)
2. The little RDA looks pretty well built, the tolerances are also spot on, very happy with the build quality here, but then you get to the drip tip and that does not sit nice and snug like the rest of the device...
3.It does come with additional spares, including o-rings, extra bottle and so forth, all in all I think it's a good little device for the money paid...

Cant build on it right now as i'm at work, but will moer something onto the deck as soon as i'm at home and give you my impressions of it then. To be honest I have never built on a deck like this, where the negative posts are actually the deck, LOL it will be a frist, but those holes look big enough for like 22 gauge. so i'll have room to play with :)

Let's see what the BF hype is all about, LOL
View attachment 25833

Thank you again @kimbo
It's a pleasure mate. Enjoy :)

Woop Woop, and today my vape mail arrived :)

KUI purchased from @kimbo Thanx bud...

First impressions...

It looks pretty good, I got the hammer-tone spray job on it, and it looks good
Surprised by the size of the thing, was expecting it to be roughly the size of my travel companion, the Dimitri, but it's actually smaller..
Quality check...
1. The magnets they used on the doors are extremely small, so much so that with a bit of a flick of the wrist the door comes off, but bending it just a small amount resolved the issue, sits snug now :)
2. The little RDA looks pretty well built, the tolerances are also spot on, very happy with the build quality here, but then you get to the drip tip and that does not sit nice and snug like the rest of the device...
3.It does come with additional spares, including o-rings, extra bottle and so forth, all in all I think it's a good little device for the money paid...

Cant build on it right now as i'm at work, but will moer something onto the deck as soon as i'm at home and give you my impressions of it then. To be honest I have never built on a deck like this, where the negative posts are actually the deck, LOL it will be a frist, but those holes look big enough for like 22 gauge. so i'll have room to play with :)

Let's see what the BF hype is all about, LOL
View attachment 25833

Thank you again @kimbo
Enjoy, looking forward to your impressions on BF.

Well Done to everyone on their new toys, it's amazing how popular this hobby is becoming, and how much money people are spending on it. Fantastic!!

This is probably the thread i check out the most. I love getting vape mail and love seeing others vape mail:)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429786332.408898.jpg

Vapemail. Stocked up while I was back in SA. As I can't get anything here in Dubai. I'll add my new Reo To reomail as well.

Well stocked @Lyle Abrahams
Enjoy!
How long is it before you come back again?

About a week or so ago, when I asked to buy a black router tip drip tip with my Rogue order, those drip tips were out of stock. What a surprise to receive a complimentary one, which compliments my black Nuppin perfectly. Thank you VapeClub, @JakesSA and @VapeGrrl :rock::rock::rock:

E003ucX.jpg

Two rogues? Mmmmm. Dibs if you wanna sell one @Andre :)

About a week or so ago, when I asked to buy a black router tip drip tip with my Rogue order, those drip tips were out of stock. What a surprise to receive a complimentary one, which compliments my black Nuppin perfectly. Thank you VapeClub, @JakesSA and @VapeGrrl :rock::rock::rock:

E003ucX.jpg

Awesome @Andre - please let us know how you find that tip after using it for a bit
As I understand it is made of delrin - so am curious to hear how it feels in the mouth and how well it keeps the heat away from the lips....

Two rogues? Mmmmm. Dibs if you wanna sell one @Andre :)
Lol, you pay attention to detail. At this stage I am really loving the flavour from the Rogue - have now tried 3 of my favourite jooses on it. And the fact that it really is leak free makes it a winner. Am going to coil the 2nd one now to also take on my trip to Brussels. So, unlikely, but shall try to remember your dibs, @Jakey. Chances are I shall sell one of my Nuppins when back in the country.

Awesome @Andre - please let us know how you find that tip after using it for a bit
As I understand it is made of delrin - so am curious to hear how it feels in the mouth and how well it keeps the heat away from the lips....
The same material the black drip tip, which comes with the RM2, is made of. So, should be quite cool (in the literal sense). Loving the Rogue so far. Flavour is top notch.

Lol, you pay attention to detail. At this stage I am really loving the flavour from the Rogue - have now tried 3 of my favourite jooses on it. And the fact that it really is leak free makes it a winner. Am going to coil the 2nd one now to also take on my trip to Brussels. So, unlikely, but shall try to remember your dibs, @Jakey. Chances are I shall sell one of my Nuppins when back in the country.
ive recently aqcuired a nuppin. and WOW. how do you say it rates vs the rogue? i dont care about any1 else, if you tell me to get one im ordering it NOW! haha and to keep with the spirit of this thread will post it right here when i get it

ive recently aqcuired a nuppin. and WOW. how do you say it rates vs the rogue? i dont care about any1 else, if you tell me to get one im ordering it NOW! haha and to keep with the spirit of this thread will post it right here when i get it
Based on my impressions so far, yes - get a Rogue. Nuppin has never been my first choice - great flavour, but it lacks the throat hit I want. Have preferred the Cyclops. The Rogue gives me flavour and throat hit and is leak free. Only downside is the bit of overhang.

ive had overhang issues my whole life in other departments ;) so that wont be an issue. cool. see y'all later, im off to get me a rogue haha

Based on my impressions so far, yes - get a Rogue. Nuppin has never been my first choice - great flavour, but it lacks the throat hit I want. Have preferred the Cyclops. The Rogue gives me flavour and throat hit and is leak free. Only downside is the bit of overhang.
I have the cure for reo hangovers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back