Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Some Cuttwood Monster Melons and SB Sucker Punch as well as 3 driptips, Thanks again @KieranD for great service.
1e5ca20866cc382b75e80cad7c6b4c6b.jpg

ae390ddd2eb3f0f0bfe614c4f15509b1.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

Nice fancy red packet from Sky Blue... and a lovely fishing picture from Vape King!
View attachment 27058

eFest Batteries, battery replacement covers (Nice touch) and Battery holders! And a tank as a final attempt at temperature control! The Taifun 2!
View attachment 27059

I'm interested to hear your thoughts on those efest batteries Skipper :nerd:

I'm interested to hear your thoughts on those efest batteries Skipper :nerd:

So far so good... I need to see how they perform over the next few days... they take quite a while to charge when you first get them... I'm testing one in a REO and one in the SX Mini. Will keep you posted!

Some SirVape Vape Mail!!

@Sir Vape - @BigGuy Thank you very much

5VyzuBM.jpg

1 x Aqua V2 (at this price you can not afford to not get one)
1 x Culture - Limelight - 6mg
2 x Culture - Lemoberry - 6mg

Thanks to @Melinda and @Derick for the Skyblue DIY flavour pack which promptly arrived this morning. Along with the non dropper bottle tops.

vapemail.jpg

Can't wait to mix a couple of batches.

O.K. not quite vape mail, call it snail mail. I went to the vapeshop to get some e-liquids for my clearo and rejuve devices...
Those guys bent my rubber arm badly.

I walked out with Melinda's 'Nilla Custard (6mg) 30ml, Liqua Berry Mix (18mg) 30ml, an iStick 30w and a Lemo2. Set up the Lemo and iStick today with 'Nilla Custard and man am I impressed. Running at 12watts with the pre-built coil and I'm in vape heaven. Thanks for all the advice. This is vaping..

Attachments

• IMG_1497 (960x1280).jpg
    IMG_1497 (960x1280).jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 65
O.K. not quite vape mail, call it snail mail. I went to the vapeshop to get some e-liquids for my clearo and rejuve devices...
Those guys bent my rubber arm badly.

I walked out with Melinda's 'Nilla Custard (6mg) 30ml, Liqua Berry Mix (18mg) 30ml, an iStick 30w and a Lemo2. Set up the Lemo and iStick today with 'Nilla Custard and man am I impressed. Running at 12watts with the pre-built coil and I'm in vape heaven. Thanks for all the advice. This is vaping..
Great hardware you got there :)

What puzzles me is why you got 6mg and 18mg juice. The 18mg Liqua in the Lemo2 is gonna whack your throat pretty hard, are you going to dilute it with plain VG?

Great hardware you got there :)

What puzzles me is why you got 6mg and 18mg juice. The 18mg Liqua in the Lemo2 is gonna whack your throat pretty hard, are you going to dilute it with plain VG?

Hey BumbleBee,

I will be using the Liqua on the clearo and rejuve, deffinately not the Lemo2. As it is the 6mg 'Nilla Custard is giving me quite a kick.

Back