Calling all DIY'ers

Hey guys, I've just ordered all the concentrates to make this recipe :

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/180127/Rhodonite+by+%5B+ENYAWREKLAW+%5D

I've gone for the TFA Almond Amaretto instead of the FA Almond as we cant get it here yet.

Anyone know how similar these Almonds are and what % of the TFA one I should use to get close to the FA strength?

They are quite different flavours - amaretto tending more towards marzipan, and the FA is roughly double the strength.

Hey guys. Dont want to start a new thread for something that someone can probably answer in one message. So here goes.

I am looking at making a 30ml 60vg/40pg mix. And the recipe I am looking at uses 22% flav concentrates. So does that 22% come out of the pg section of the recipe? I am also using a 36mg/100ml pg based nicotine solution.

Just want to make 100% sure.

Hey guys. Dont want to start a new thread for something that someone can probably answer in one message. So here goes.

I am looking at making a 30ml 60vg/40pg mix. And the recipe I am looking at uses 22% flav concentrates. So does that 22% come out of the pg section of the recipe? I am also using a 36mg/100ml pg based nicotine solution.

Correct. Use a calculator, will make your life much easier ;-)

@Johanvdmrw dude, just use a calculator like "ejuice me up" or "juice calculator". Saying that 99% of the flavours are suspended in PG.

Yes, flav's are virtually 100% pg.
Best to use the ejuice me up calc at http://ejuice.breaktru.com/
I use 0mg nic so not too sure of that aspect, but the calc will assist.

Thanks guys was trying apps on my phone but they look quite limited. Will check it on pc then rather. Thanks again.

Thanks guys was trying apps on my phone but they look quite limited. Will check it on pc then rather. Thanks again.
I use e-juice lab on android, only cost a couple of bucks and will give you %, ml, and mg for mixing. You can store all your concentrates in a library and set steeping reminders for your batches.

Just a quick update that Cheesecake I made Saturday is totally working! Loving it long time haha

Has anybody used CAP sweet guava? I got FA guava, but to me it's a floral guava peel and I'm looking for something more guava juice like. I tried FA guava even at 0.1% and it's still floral guava peel.

Has anybody used CAP sweet guava? I got FA guava, but to me it's a floral guava peel and I'm looking for something more guava juice like. I tried FA guava even at 0.1% and it's still floral guava peel.
I have, but only with Yellow Peach, so I don't know what its like on its own.

I do get a realistic Guava taste from it though in the background of the juice I make with it.

I have, but only with Yellow Peach, so I don't know what its like on its own.

I do get a realistic Guava taste from it though in the background of the juice I make with it.
Ah nice, I want to use it with white peach and ice tea. Love the new Liptons peach and guava ice tea.

my next juice is going to be a peach's and cream, also want to make a guava and cream <-- These used to be Sunday desert's at my house while growing up, well not cream but ideal milk. Can't wait for end of the month :).

my next juice is going to be a peach's and cream, also want to make a guava and cream <-- These used to be Sunday desert's at my house while growing up, well not cream but ideal milk. Can't wait for end of the month :).
And it that does not succeed, try ComplexChaos's Heavenly Peaches, best peaches and cream in the universe imho.

Hmm, wouldn't of pegged you as a Peaches and Cream sort of fan.
Lol, did not peg myself as one too. Tried so many fruity peach juices, but they were all meh. Got this one on an impulse to bulk an order - the peach is very authentic, the main star, and the cream secondary and not overpowering.

Hi Guys got a new batch of flavors coming in who is going to help me with recipe ideas @rougezombie mostly TFA and Flavor west this time so I am sure you will have some input.

10ml Concentrated Apple Crumble (Apple Pie)

10ml Concentrated Cranberry Flavor

10ml Concentrated Peach Flavor

10ml Concentrated Raspberry Flavor

10ml TFA Koolada 10 PG Flavor Additive

Flavor West 10ml Sour Flavor Additive

10ml TFA / TPA Smooth Eliquid flavor enhancer

10ml Ethyl Vanillin (EV) in USP 99.8%+ Propylene Glycol (PG)

TFA / TPA 10ml Concentrated Berry Crunch
TFA / TPA 10ml Concentrated DX Banana Cream Flavor

TFA / TPA 10ml Concentrated Rainbow Sherbet Flavor

TFA / TPA 10ml Concentrated Guava Flavor

TFA / TPA 10ml Concentrated Honey Circles Cereal Flavor

TFA / TPA 10ml Concentrated ElderBerry Flavor

TFA / TPA 10ml Concentrated JackFruit

TFA / TPA 10ml Concentrated DX Bavarian Cream

TFA / TPA 10ml Concentrated DX Caramel Original

TFA / TPA 10ml Concentrated CheeseCake (Graham Crust)

TFA / TPA 10ml Concentrated Dragonfruit Flavor

TFA / TPA 10ml Concentrated DX Sweet Cream

TFA / TPA 10ml Concentrated Passion Fruit

TFA / TPA 10ml Concentrated Hawaiian Drink

TFA / TPA 10ml Concentrated Ripe Strawberry

TFA / TPA 10ml Concentrated Popcorn

10ml Concentrated Cinnamon Milktart Flavor
10ml Concentrated Dulce de Leche (Caramel)

10ml Concentrated Apple Flavor

10ml Concentrated Banana Flavor

Flavor West 10ml Concentrated Macadamia Nut

Flavor West 10ml Concentrated Banana Nut Bread

Flavor West 10ml Concentrated Caramel Cinnamon Roll

Flavor West 10ml Concentrated Lemon Meringue Pie Flavor

Flavor West 10ml Concentrated Cheesecake Flavor

Flavor West 10ml Concentrated Double Apple Flavor

Flavor West 10ml Concentrated Nutella Type Flavor
10ml Concentrated Coffee Expresso Flavor

10ml Concentrated Mango Flavor
10ml Concentrated Strawberry Flavor

10ml Concentrated Vanilla Flavor

:rock: Thanks Guys

There's plenty of stuff there I don't use, but I see you can make a nice Sucker Punch like juice:

TFA Bavarian Cream 4%
TFA Dragonfruit 6%
TFA Strawberry Ripe 4%

And then a cereal:

TFA Berry Crunch 6%
TFA Honey Circles 4%
TFA Bavarian Cream 2%
TFA Sweet Cream 1%
and preferably you need a Marshmallow at @ 2%. If you have, if not then up the Sweet Cream, but Marshmallow would be best.

Back