Cellucotton Rayon Fibers

I think the general consensus is that normal cotton taste better than rayon except for menthol liquids.

I have always used Rayon fiber for vaping.

I get way more flavour from it then any cotton. Especially at high heat and higher watts.

I am using Fiber Freaks at the moment which is a high quality Rayon basically.

Rayon really rocks (for me anyway) and the only other wicking material I sometimes use other than Rayon is Fiber Freaks and Cotton Bacon occasionally.

I don't know if I imagined it, but I could swear I've had a lesser quality Rayon. Can't remember from where, but I swear it muted flavour.

Rayon I used to get from Vape Den and now Vape Club works great for me.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I use rayon when I'm lazy and to try out new flavours. I'm a dripper you can literally just rinse it under the tap and then dab it dry with a cloth and the rejuice it.

I've had excellent results with cotton bacon v2 !

I also love me some Rayon goodness :rock: In fact thats all I've been using for the past 4mths :nod:

Everything is cotton cotton!!
What about
Cellucotton Rayon Fibers?

Hi @shaun patrick
Wicks are a very personal thing
You need to try several wicks and see what you like best

I have tried organic cotton balls from Dischem, japanese cotton (koh gen do - the square pads) and Rayon.

I actually like them all but have noticed that my taste buds prefer the Rayon for the menthol and fruity menthol vapes. For me it leads to a crisper "sharper" flavour, which I like.

But for the tobacco juices I prefer the koh Gen doh. Seems to make the flavour "warmer" and slightly more rich, which works better for me mon the tobacco juices and richer flavour vapes, eg coffee etc.

There are some folk on the forum who have noticed a similar thing to me. Its very subtle though. But there are others that notice different things. Some people's taste buds pick up strange tastes coming through on certain wicks.

I think there is no perfect wick for all people, neither a perfect wick for all juices. You need to try it out and see what you prefer.

Hope that helps

Back