Cloupor Mini 30W

ja, and to think i thought it was a big deal to spend R1000 on the Twisp, the Wisp. :-/

Always amazes me how easily perception changes. Before I started I also thought, R1000 for an e-cig kit, WTF...and now it's like ONLY R1000 for just a mod (without a battery), bargain! :D

My bank acount just cries every time they launch a new device :--P

Nope I am sticking to the current wishlist. Its a nice device but at some point a line needs to be drawn and I have drawn my line at the end of my wishlist, not right at the end I left a few blank spaces. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That black one though.......:--P:inlove::tmi:

1418680352336-P-2280605.jpg

Why would you post this....WHY??? :banghead: Must resist urge....failing...failing....f:censored:...

Oh wait, I just remembered....SAPO. Problem solved - but why do I feel so sad? :p

Exactly why I haven't pulled the trigger...yet.
But bloody hell, its calling me! :sweating: Must. Resist. The Urge! :hit:

Exactly why I haven't pulled the trigger...yet.
But bloody hell, its calling me! :sweating: Must. Resist. The Urge! :hit:

Hello my name is Bob, and I'm an addict! It has been one week since my last vape purchase. :rofl::rofl:

I used to make fun of the ladies when they wanted to buy all the shoes they see (how many shoes can one person really need).....damnit, now I get it :wait:;-):rofl:

@DoubleD @Arthster Vape Club be da bringsdingasd#$^%#$%^#$%^#$%^#$%^#$%^245625jl,sdnfg (sorry I got over excited) :rofl:

Vape Club is bringing the Cloupor Mini! Rejoice (or cry, your choice)....here :rock:

@Rob Fisher already has one reserved (so I' guess it's been 0 minutes) :--P

Last edited:
My name is Greg, and well..... I've spent about 60% of my salary on vape related purchases in the last 2 months

Here is a relative size comparison between the Hana (Cana), the Cloupor Mini, and the iStick (back-to-front). This is not to scale but gives an indication of it's size relative to the known size of these other two devices.

If it's not clear: black = hana, silver = mini, pink = iStick (and the same order for the top parts)

_hana vs mini vs istick.jpg

The size of this is tempting but it's a pity it can't push out 40W :(

That version will probably come out in about 3...2....1.... I think it just came out :D

But seriously...I think the "mini's" have arrived in a big way and they will definitely be pushing them forward in 2015...wait a while and it is all but certain there will be 40, 60, 100W versions :)

The size of this is tempting but it's a pity it can't push out 40W :(

By the way, I am vaping Blackbird as we speak on that neat and awesome 0.95 ohm coil you built me
And its kicking me nicely with such beautiful rich flavour
And my battery is about 4V, so this means only about 16 watts or so

I think the trick is that its 18mg. Super charged fuel ;-)

By the way, I am vaping Blackbird as we speak on that neat and awesome 0.95 ohm coil you built me
And its kicking me nicely with such beautiful rich flavour
And my battery is about 4V, so this means only about 16 watts or so

I think the trick is that its 18mg. Super charged fuel ;-)

Even 12 is feeling a bit heavy on my 0.3Ω builds I think 18 will knock me out!

PS glad to hear the Greek coil is serving you well :rock: I feel like I should build more for you to sample

On a serious note, you need to keep me updated on your search for the perfect regulated device! Do you think the cloupor mini could be the one?

Even 12 is feeling a bit heavy on my 0.3Ω builds I think 18 will knock me out!

PS glad to hear the Greek coil is serving you well :rock: I feel like I should build more for you to sample

On a serious note, you need to keep me updated on your search for the perfect regulated device! Do you think the cloupor mini could be the one?

Lol, thanks @Yiannaki

I think i need a few more Greek coils
Dont worry, I foresee some coil building sessions combined with Yiro tasting in the near future ;-)

On the topic of the perfect regulated mod, I am a regulated noob, so dont think I am the one to answer
This one does look to me like a great one for portability
I just worry that for me it will still be too small.
My perfect size for hand comfort is the MVP2 size.

Lol, thanks @Yiannaki

I think i need a few more Greek coils
Dont worry, I foresee some coil building sessions combined with Yiro tasting in the near future ;-)

On the topic of the perfect regulated mod, I am a regulated noob, so dont think I am the one to answer
This one does look to me like a great one for portability
I just worry that for me it will still be too small.
My perfect size for hand comfort is the MVP2 size.

Who regulates your noobness? :--P:rofl:

Seriously though, there are quite a few mini devices out or imminent. @Daniel was quite busy finding and posting them for us (thanks) :rock:

Here are the relevant threads (not including this one):

IPV Mini 30W
(89mm x 45mm x 22mm or 94mm x 40mm x 23mm, it's unclear which right now)
Sigelei 30W Mini (90.3mm x 36mm x 22mm)
Kamry Mini Box Mod 20W (84.3mm x 49.2mm x 23mm)

Other sizes (for comparison):

Cloupor Mini (77.5mm x 36mm x 22mm)
iStick (75mm x 32.8mm x 21mm)
MPV2 (107mm x 40mm x 21.8mm)
Hana (78.8mm x 53.3mm x 25.4mm)

From these, it looks like the IPV mini is closest to the MVP2 (going on the 40mm width, if that's accurate). But most of these are fairly close to the MVP2 (except, again, for the height).

Good luck in your search though, I'm sure there's a perfect regulated buddy for you out there :D

A Cloupor Mini showcase from Fanny at Cloupor
(If you don't watch the whole thing skip to 3:36 and and watch her vape :rofl: )
Warning an Aspire Atlantis does get harmed in this video!!! :-D .

Back