Cloupor Mini 30W

I really cant wait for this thing.... finally an excuse to buy the Lemo! :D

Silver for me bro, all silver!

My issue is I have more Atty's than divices, so I told myself, "Myself, Your next purchase will be another mod, atty's come after"

Silver for me bro, all silver!

My issue is I have more Atty's than divices, so I told myself, "Myself, Your next purchase will be another mod, atty's come after"

I suffer from over-atomization too at the moment :D

I just can't manage to get it even :shake: but I'll keep trying :rock:

#VapersProblems :p

Here is an updated relative size comparison (with some other know devices added):

__device size comparison.jpg

EDIT: Updated to include Joyetech E-Grip (with and without mouthpiece) and Vapor Shark RDN40.

Last edited:
I also very much like the fact that there are 1001 different devices...I love choice. The problem is I can't choose and must also get them all :p

Would be nice to see the Joyetech eGrip also in the size comparison.

@johan i am beginning to think you have something going there , especially the rba ability and tight form factor have been eyeing that one a while now think for the price point it is probably the best mini mod to buy. No atty to buy no other gimmicks so yeah now you have me thinking ....

Nope cant buy anything any more. I am maxed out now. and as it turns out, did you guys know that Vape King stocks Kings Crown. I didn't... I do now... It really is a bad thing having a vape shop 5 km from my house. convenient but bad.

This is so useful. And interesting. And pretty.

It is indeed very useful, and pretty...and all I had to do was input numbers :D

Btw, I made a thread for it (it's a bit burried in here)...fire away if you would like any other devices included or even custom comparisons :)

Here's a user from ECF's mini-review on the Cloupor Mini:
Link if you like
Credit themyst

-Begin-

Super-quick review:

Just got this unit in. Size is awesome for a 30 watt mod! Options are near identical to other DNA30-type clones. See link after review for picture comparison to a mini iStick.

Positives:
- Size!
- Low effort buttons
- Can somewhat buck power (HUGE plus for using off-the-shelf clearos)
- Good accuracy when the unit is boosting voltage.
- resistance and power output readings are to the nearest hundredth.
- adjustable 510 pin with 3 replacement pins included.
- battery cover is flush on my unit.
- package presentation is impeccable for a china mod.

Negatives:
- Magnetic battery cover isn't strong with no option for screws. (not dealbreaking)
- Buttons are slightly rattly. (minor)
- Slight delay of 1 second when firing the device from sleep state. (can be annoying)

Power regulation results (Fresh VTC4 battery, 1.2ohm Subtank OCC coil:

At minimum set wattage, calculated voltage on the aforementioned coil should be 2.87V, it fires at 3.81V.

Why is this important?

It has the capability to slightly buck down from the typical non-boosted battery output of 4.0 - 4.2V, which means this should be able to run typical off-the-shelf stuff without burning.

As many of you know, the difference between 3.8 and 4.0+ volts on such clearos is the difference between a usable vape and a mouth full of burnt wick.

When the unit is boosting power, I used a setting of 20 watts on said coil which calculates to 4.85V. On voltmeter, at said calculated voltage, it fires at 4.77V, for a .8V variance.

Bumped it to 30 watts, the calculated voltage was 5.94V, voltmeter read out at 5.81V for a .13V variance.

Both results were satisfactory and I am glad to see the unit err on the side of caution than overboosting, as it is far easier to adjust up than down for the typical newbie who'd be into this type of mod.

Do I like it? Yes. Should you get it? Read this review, look at the pictures and make the determination.

EDIT-

This unit has a VV mode along with a VW mode. I just tested the VV mode, slightly below calculated output when boosting, can slightly buck down below 4V. Still works fantastic!

3.6V - fires at 3.79V
4.3V - fires at 4.25V
4.8V - fires at 4.73V
5.0V - fires at 4.90V

-end-

And a pic to show how butt ugly the mini stick is

CMnew2.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks. i think i'll pass - rattly buttons and weak magnets. ...i love my cana-hana buttons. But i must get something, i want to try the Subtank but it would have to use the adaptor on the hana, it would look bad, so big, and heavy.

Here's a good review,

That back cover rattle is rather silly, although not a deal breaker. Other then that seems solid.

Negatives:
- Magnetic battery cover isn't strong with no option for screws. (not dealbreaking)
- Buttons are slightly rattly. (minor)
- Slight delay of 1 second when firing the device from sleep state. (can be annoying)

Each and every issue is a deal breaker for me. :(

PS especially number 3! :eek:

Thanks. i think i'll pass - rattly buttons and weak magnets. ...i love my cana-hana buttons. But i must get something, i want to try the Subtank but it would have to use the adaptor on the hana, it would look bad, so big, and heavy.

Actually @Cat, i popped into Vape King this afternoon to have a look see at all the new goodies, and Michael (VK Kempton) was there with his Cana and subtank setup... Picked it up and had a real good look and its actually a pretty awesome combo. The SubTank fits perfectly on the Cana, its as if they were made for eachother. Tell you what, if I ever get a SubTank, ill be getting another Cana/Hana for it!

The only thing made me hesitant to order, was the previous big Cloupor power issues that were reported.

Even though 30w is an overkill for my vaping needs, if I buy 30watts, I want to know it can do it.

@Rob Fisher I think youre spoilt with your Reos Royces :)

..... and Michael (VK Kempton) was there with his Cana and subtank setup... Picked it up and had a real good look and its actually a pretty awesome combo. The SubTank fits perfectly on the Cana, its as if they were made for eachother. Tell you what, if I ever get a SubTank, ill be getting another Cana/Hana for it!

:O Serious?! You mean it fits in the recess? i've never measured it, i just assumed, and someone said, that it wasn't big enough for 25mm. But anyway, rattley buttons, slight or not, no way, deal breaker. i want - next time - something that is right, even if it costs 2 grand plus. i would've bought a custom box mod but i found out they are all vv - i want vw. There is so much ergonomic and...individually minor details, but i hold these things - handle them - all day and night.

Back