LV

Awards
Holy Frankendoodle batman!

This stuff is amazingly good.

Easy wicking
Great tasting
Long lasting

Last edited:
@zadiac you whelper!. Cotton bacon v1 is good but koh gen do is better. Hope it is a fine grained cotton.

fine grained or coarse!? Post a pic fluffed out hlheld against a light please???. U_U

Here's some pics

Attachments

• _y_wgGOjTlH_FygBngblANHdf5row4ldsJXWQbp3y5s.jpg
    _y_wgGOjTlH_FygBngblANHdf5row4ldsJXWQbp3y5s.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 103
  • hmQYWlnwF4RHKeGQxZn1MDCQeI-u0n2VGgur_XEfGMo.jpg
    hmQYWlnwF4RHKeGQxZn1MDCQeI-u0n2VGgur_XEfGMo.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 103
  • VzyleqpxLpoHHBdDxUPwkU9GeFZ96-cPdBR9TYCiRDk.jpg
    VzyleqpxLpoHHBdDxUPwkU9GeFZ96-cPdBR9TYCiRDk.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 100
Up against the light fantastic!

Attachments

• _DspiBkNZj7cY7LB-8QORU3VrRuU0Obneo5vbtYysWQ.jpg
    _DspiBkNZj7cY7LB-8QORU3VrRuU0Obneo5vbtYysWQ.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 95
  • NnwP6VlIHBpSf20DcnD4bAvr8jfGcyCwLwZX3_PZelE.jpg
    NnwP6VlIHBpSf20DcnD4bAvr8jfGcyCwLwZX3_PZelE.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 93
Wow that stuff looks good. That's some pretty impressive looking cotton metalgearx

Holy Frankendoodle batman!

This stuff is amazingly good.

Easy wicking
Great tasting
Long lasting
Another wick in need of testing.

Thanks for letting us know.

How does it compare/differ to Japanese cotton?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Its a lot more dense than Japanese cotton and it wicks like a beast. No "run in" required if you know what I mean.

Yeah, love the stuff, have a drawer full of Japanese cotton pads for emergencies now :D

Wicks better imo, burns cleaner... like it doesn't discolour as quickly and is pretty much as white as it was when you pulled it out the bag when it gets a bit dry.

Testing Cotton Bacon today...
IMG_2977.JPG

Nicely packed and easy to separate into wick sizes... probably better suited to larger diameter coils but managed fine on my 1,5mm micro coils. Not sure I find much of a difference between it and Koh Gen Doh or Native Wicks... I still think Rayon performs better for the Menthol Juices and is crisper but it will be interesting to see how the Bacon Cotton lasts... I will also test it with some other juices to see if there is a spot for it in my vaping arsenal!

For those of you that prefer cotton derivatives over Rayon this is most certainly a chicken dinner for you guys!

@Rob Fisher I vape all juices, have this sickness that must buy what I see, and some of these juices just get tossed away, description and taste somehow just do not match. I learnt to build coils and how to cut cotton strips from my little pads, actually sounds bad, but that is what I will stick with, keep your bacon stuff and rayon, and thanks @johan for your wise words!

@DarkSide one can't diss something you have not tried...
I love my Dischem cotton pads, and have only tested KGD to compare it to, and the cheapy pads outperform the KGD to me.
But I have bought Rayon to test, then make my own opinion up with comparison.
Will try out the Bacon too, to see if it performs any better.
Who knows, perhaps these other wicks will give me a better vape, but will not know for sure untill I've tried them.
It's like saying keep the Billows, my SubTank vapes just fine!
So I thought, untill I properly set up a Billow v2, which retired 90% of my other tanks to 'occasional use only' paper weights.
Just my opinion on new things...
Try everything out, then choose what works for you. :rock:

@Rob Fisher I vape all juices, have this sickness that must buy what I see, and some of these juices just get tossed away, description and taste somehow just do not match. I learnt to build coils and how to cut cotton strips from my little pads, actually sounds bad, but that is what I will stick with, keep your bacon stuff and rayon, and thanks @johan for your wise words!

You are happy and I can live with that! :rock:

@DarkSide one can't diss something you have not tried...
I love my Dischem cotton pads, and have only tested KGD to compare it to, and the cheapy pads outperform the KGD to me.
But I have bought Rayon to test, then make my own opinion up with comparison.
Will try out the Bacon too, to see if it performs any better.
Who knows, perhaps these other wicks will give me a better vape, but will not know for sure untill I've tried them.
It's like saying keep the Billows, my SubTank vapes just fine!
So I thought, untill I properly set up a Billow v2, which retired 90% of my other tanks to 'occasional use only' paper weights.
Just my opinion on new things...
Try everything out, then choose what works for you. :rock:

Not "dissing", just a bit of "tongue-in-cheek", have seen this, but still too much of a noob to try, enjoying the coil building and the often shorting out of coils, will move onto the "professional stuff" when I can.

Not "dissing", just a bit of "tongue-in-cheek", have seen this, but still too much of a noob to try, enjoying the coil building and the often shorting out of coils, will move onto the "professional stuff" when I can.

Coil building starts out giving you the fear of life, then starts getting easier, then fun, and eventually like reflinting a lighter, second nature.
This Bacon looks very interesting, all I'm concerned about is availability and cost.
We know Dischem has an endless supply of cotton, but the Bacon is only imported by a few, and no guarantee that they will always have stock.
If a pack lasts long enough between orders from the vendors who stock it, and works out cheap enough per wick and the durability of that wick, might be a winner for me :rock:

Testing Cotton Bacon today...
View attachment 32546

Nicely packed and easy to separate into wick sizes... probably better suited to larger diameter coils but managed fine on my 1,5mm micro coils. Not sure I find much of a difference between it and Koh Gen Doh or Native Wicks... I still think Rayon performs better for the Menthol Juices and is crisper but it will be interesting to see how the Bacon Cotton lasts... I will also test it with some other juices to see if there is a spot for it in my vaping arsenal!

For those of you that prefer cotton derivatives over Rayon this is most certainly a chicken dinner for you guys!
Skipper Cotton Bacon was designed for 3mm ID dual coils using non menthol juice and NOT for Reos :-D

Back