ECIGSSA - 4th Birthday!

Gizmo

Catalyst
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Special day today on our little Vape Forum.

Today, 4 years ago ECIGSSA was born!

I am very proud to have watched this grow with all of you. ECIGSSA will continue to do what we do best, provide the best forum platform for vaping in SA!

I would like to have a special mention to our people. @Silver, @Rob Fisher & [USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] & [USERGROUP=12]@Moderator[/USERGROUP] for keeping the forum clean, healthy and most importantly friendly.

And to each and every one of you that makes this such a great place, the forum salutes you!

A big celebration and congrats to all!

balloon_montage_age_4.jpg

I am very proud to have watched this grow with all of you. ECIGSSA will continue to do what we do best, provide the best forum platform for vaping in SA!

I would like to have a special mention to our people. @Silver, @Rob Fisher & [USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] & [USERGROUP=12]@Moderator[/USERGROUP] for keeping the forum clean, healthy and most importantly friendly.

And to each and every one of you that makes this such a great place, the forum salutes you!

balloon_montage_age_4.jpg

Happy Bithday.
And big up to all Admins involved.
May the forum continue to grow strength by strength.

Happy Birthday ECIGSSA!!! Congratulations to all involved in making this forum the success it is.
Like many others here, this has been my main source of information and inspiration for the 2 odd years I have been 100% smoke free. Thank you!

Oh wow I can't believe it's 4 years already! My lungs and the rest of my body thanks ECIGSSA from the bottom of my heart!
ThankYou5.png

Happy Birthday Ecigssa!!
This forum has been an integral part in my vaping journey and I would like to give a shout out to everyone who has worked their butts off to make this a great forum.

Well done!!

Vape On :D

Happy happy
Appreciate all the effort of the Admins & Staff

WThank you to all of you for establishing and running this forum, where everyone is so friendly and helpful. It would be interesting to know the history of this forum. Whose idea was it to establish it? How did you get the vendors involved? Talk about some of the highlights and the pitfalls. Perhaps the history could be posted in the Newbies subforum as a sticky?

Awesome forum. Awesome people. Thank you all for making it happen.

200_s.gif

Happy birthday to 'the forum' and thank you to every single person who contributes and to all the people who work behind the scenes to keep the forum running in the manner it does - without all of you many of us would still be puffing away on stinkies.

You guys are lifesavers....literally!

Congrats to all members and a special thanks to the admins for making this a special place, where people care for each other - Rare these days....

Happy 4th Birthday & Congratulations to ECIGSSA :party::party:

images.jpg
240_F_90046622_ndUsvkHoQF56Jjs1zwqSCNJIqQ0eV7g8.jpg

Wow 4 years is a remarkable achievement for this amazing forum for all us vapers to share experiences, preferences, and of course... VAPE MAIL :D

Here's to many many more!

Last edited:
Happy 4th birthday ECIGSSA!
:FADDANCING::FADDANCING::FADDANCING::FADDANCING:

Great thread @Gizmo, thank you

This forum and the people on it helped me big time to stay off the stinkies by keeping me interested in finding better gear and juices. I will never forget the day I found this forum and thought to myself, my gosh, what the heck is going on here, these guys are talking about stuff that looks crazy but fun.

A big thank you and salute to @Gizmo for starting the forum on this day 4 years ago.

What an incredible journey it has been. Thanks and warm wishes to everyone on here.

We are brand new to this forum but, would love to wish a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ECIGSSA !!!! :LOLGUY:
:number_one:

Keep on with this beautiful forum !!

All the best for years to come!!
CraNium

Happy Birthday to ECIGSSA !

Four years on and still as captivating as ever... THE best community I have personally experienced online.

A huge thanks to @Gizmo for creating this forum, and to @Stroodlepuff who made me aware of it's existence way back when I was still attempting to kick the analog habit.

Hats off to each and every member that has ever contributed over the past four years. You have certainly helped to make ECIGSSA worth the multiple daily visits. Getting to meet and interact with quite a few of you in person beyond the veil of the interwebs was just the cherry on the cake.

Happy 4th Bday to ECIG and all the awesome members, you guys Rock, i would of probably still been on the stinkies but very rich but all is good Much love and respect!

Last edited:
How cool is the 4th birthday ECIGSSA Logo!

hehe

birthday2.png

Nice one @Gizmo !

Awesome Awesome Awesome and Awesome Again :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Happy Happy 4th Birthday ECIGSSA Forum a All the Best for the Years to follow.

Happy 4th Birthday ECIGSSA. Thank you to everyone that makes this forum as awesome and addicting as it is. Thank you to everyone one that keeps it running.

Big congrats and thumbs up to all involved in this awesome forum. My go to place for information and advice. Thanks Ecigssa.

WOW thats fantastic.

Congrats ECIGSSA, and well dont for helping so many of us on our quest to be even that little bit healthier, I know I would have found it a helluva lot harder had I not found this place.

Back